Keep those tweets a-rolling, 

Get the buzz a-boiling, 

Troll on! 
The draft is not til April,

All options on the table,

That guy from Alabama don’t look bad,

We’ve got ourselves a new coach, 

That Grigson’s still a cockroach,

There’s still so much fun here to be had.

Trade ‘em up, trade ‘em down,

Trade ‘em down, trade ‘em up,

Trade ‘em up, trade ‘em down,

Troll on!

Draft a guy, sign a vet,

Sign a vet, draft a guy,

Draft a guy, sign a vet

TROLL ON!

Hey Jim, 

Call Me Flirt GIF by State Farm

I didn't know you were a poet? :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Former Colts and HOF General Manager Bill Polian HATED IT when Jim Irsay talked to the media.

Polian - and - most other GMs want to keep free agent and/or draft information "close to the vest".  

Regrettably - Mr Irsay sometimes talks when he shouldn't - or - says things that should be kept confidential.

2 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Former Colts and HOF General Manager Bill Polian HATED IT when Jim Irsay talked to the media.

Polian - and - most other GMs want to keep free agent and/or draft information "close to the vest".  

Regrettably - Mr Irsay sometimes talks when he shouldn't - or - says things that should be kept confidential.

So Irsay made a off the cuff remark about Young looking pretty good and you point a finger at that? You telling anyone to keep their mouth shut is over stepping your orthority.  haha

On 2/28/2023 at 2:17 PM, sb41champs said:

Do u really think any of those teams heard  Irsays comments and are like wow, we better watch those darn Colts as they like Young? Come on man!!!   Irsay could run naked in the streets holding a   banner that read ' we gonna draft Young" and they would all just sigh. These teams are so far ahead of anything that Irsay   or anyone else in the Colts org has to say.  Itw all smike and mirrors . They look at their own  grading and scouting and d they probably know what qb  the Colts  want based in their  previous drafting history not on some comment Irsay says in a press conference. Th3 rjmour ai hear is that the Panthersxlove Richardson. Now I can bleeive that and it may all becrulours.  The owner of the Panthere desperately wants his guy. They were all in on Deshaun last year who resembles   Richardson.  Plus  this.  Reich is the new coach.  He played in the NFL and I  believe he wants a man back there and not a child like Young. Now could I be wrong? Absolutely, but I kind of base my assessment on history's. I do think that if  the Panthers don't get a veteran, they are the team to get in front of  Colts. Why? I think that Reich knows exactly who the Colts want based on his interactions and history with Ballard and Irsay. Now they may love Richardson and the Colts  may love Stroud.  My feeling is that the Colts and Panthers what the same guy and I would  say  it is either Levi or Richardson.  Just look at Ballard and how they worked together and the  qbs were kind of the same in terms of   their frame. They like  big!!

Archived