Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Week 16: Around the NFL Game Discussion thread

NFLfan

30 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

When a PS guy can come in and look better then your 2nd he is probably that bad. But it does lie on jets some what for not developing their quarterbacks.

Chris Streveler played well enough, so understand why they didn't field Flacco. 

I guess they wanted to give a last chance to Wilson and sink the ship with him because this coaching staff selected him in the draft. But they have ended up getting far and far away from the playoffs. 

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

Makes you wonder if Zach Wilson will benefit from a change of scenery or if he’s really that bad.

I surely think he's just not going to cut it at this level, going Josh Rosen way. 

@NFLfan i got notification that Vikings picked up Rosen in their practice squad? I hate to have to confirm that. I thought Nick Mullens would be a solid enough backup for the offense. 

5 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I surely think he's just not going to cut it at this level, going Josh Rosen way. 

@NFLfan i got notification that Vikings picked up Rosen in their practice squad? I hate to have to confirm that. I thought Nick Mullens would be a solid enough backup for the offense. 

We still have Nick Mullens. We have only two QBs on the roster. Rosen is on the PS. I don't mind that. There was an article about it on DN. I liked Rosen once.

19 hours ago, chad72 said:

Makes you wonder if Zach Wilson will benefit from a change of scenery or if he’s really that bad.

Imagine wasting a number 2 and 3 draft pick on QBs in a span of three years and then both being gone... Yikes. That's why Im nervous for us. Everyone thinks we'll draft a QB early.. and this isn't even a QB draft right??

Announcer says Texans have lost 9 straight, trying to break that streak which is the second longest streak in franchise history .. Lol....

You know your franchise is terrible if a 9 game losing streak isn't a franchise record..

Cinderella’s carriage turned into a pumpkin, the Lions are back to their early season form. Yes the Panthers could take the NFC South and the last time Brady lost 8 games, he missed the playoffs in 2002, when the Bucs won the SB under Gruden, and it could very well happen.

Plus, the Bucs only win SBs in years that have 2s and 0s in them. So, 2002, 2020, 2022 is it :) and if it doesn’t happen in 2022, it’s over.:thmup:

Vikings are living on the same edge like the 2009 Colts, winning so many close games except they don’t have an egoistic Polian to rest starters. I expect them to make the SB this year contrary to prognosticators predicting Eagles or 49ers.

Bills are doing the same thing on the other end winning different ways and staying patient.

I feel it’s Bills vs Vikings in the SB. Just a prediction weeks before it happens 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Vikings are living on the same edge like the 2009 Colts, winning so many close games except they don’t have an egoistic Polian to rest starters. I expect them to make the SB this year contrary to prognosticators predicting Eagles or 49ers.

Bills are doing the same thing on the other end winning different ways and staying patient.

I feel it’s Bills vs Vikings in the SB. Just a prediction weeks before it happens 

11 one score wins is unreal.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

After the Vikings beat the Giants, my friend who is the Giants season ticket holder invited me to the Colts game next week. Maybe I will see some of you at Met Life next week. :)

Nice... I'll be there, first time in one of those important people suites with food/drink/alcohol.. Lol.

My buddy works for MetLife so they're having some year end shindig. He got me 2 tickets with parking so I'm not passing that up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IinD said:

Nice... I'll be there, first time in one of those important people suites with food/drink/alcohol.. Lol.

My buddy works for MetLife so they're having some year end shindig. He got me 2 tickets with parking so I'm not passing that up.

Enjoy. No suite for me, but I will be close to the field. This will be my third game at Met Life this year. I think this is the second or maybe third time I have been to a Colts game at Met Life. 

Hopefully it will not be so cold as it was today. 

• Like 1

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

The Chiefs have a problem beating the Bengals 

The key game is next week between Bills and Bengals. If Bengals win, Chiefs have to play only 1 of them like the Bengals had to play only 1 of Bills and Chiefs last year. They’re 3 really good teams that it takes a toll to play 2 of them back to back, so the AFC No.1 seed will have an advantage, IMO

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Enjoy. No suite for me, but I will be close to the field. This will be my third game at Met Life this year. I think this is the second or maybe third time I have been to a Colts game at Met Life. 

Is Met Life in the Meadowlands? It's been years since I been there. 

22 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I would love that. I am starting to sound like Cubs, Red Sox, and Eagles fans who used to say "win one before I die". Lol.

I do not think the Vikings are a SB team. As @VikingsFanInChennai said, we are probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the NFC. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

They're saying 50°ish...:thmup:.

That's awesome enjoy. You're an east coast Viking fan?? I just figured you were a Minnesotan, if that's even a word. :)