Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft with explanations and highlights

1. Andrew Luck-Best prospect to come out since Peyton Manning-QB

2.Coby Fleener TE yes he will be here the 49ers will take Stephen Hill and the Giants will Take a offensiveLineman Here maybe Jonathan Martin or Mike Adams

3.Janoris Jenkins Cb - We have had a meeting with him he has had problems in the past but i feel Dwight,Powers,Mathis, keeps him in check so does Chuck pagano-

4. A.J Jenkins WR- very deep wr Draft class,he has good hands and speed this guy ran a 4.39

5.Michael Egnew TE- we need depth and he has potential to be something but he will have to do

5.markus zuesvics Rt- He played with riley reiff hopefully he learned something can be changed to gaurd

5.Corell Judie Cb- Depth has potential

6.Nicolas jean Baptise- Big Mannnn!!!! to fill up the middle good for depth as well o ma bad he aint got no highlights lol

7. Last But not least we Take Bobby Rainey Rb Florida

Fast and we get the returner we have been needing!

My last mock lets see what happens. Like! Like! Like! LOL

ps. ma bad about the highlights i didnt mean to put that !

Are you confident that Janoris falls to round three because I view him as a round two prospect.

its possible very possible plus theres alot of talent at corner than him but im not very confident its a 50-50 he falls but who knows

I have no specific suggestions, but think the Colts still need to add to the OL ... Doesn't matter how many offensive weapons Luck has if he is out injured ... Visions of Jim Plunkett dancing in my head. I think SF or NY will take Fleener, but would love for the Colts to get him. I think someone may take Janoris as well, though you might be able to get him n the second, if Fleener is gone.

1. Andrew Luck-Best prospect to come out since Peyton Manning-QB

2.Coby Fleener TE yes he will be here the 49ers will take Stephen Hill and the Giants will Take a offensiveLineman Here maybe Jonathan Martin or Mike Adams

3.Janoris Jenkins Cb - We have had a meeting with him he has had problems in the past but i feel Dwight,Powers,Mathis, keeps him in check so does Chuck pagano-

4. A.J Jenkins WR- very deep wr Draft class,he has good hands and speed this guy ran a 4.39

5.Michael Egnew TE- we need depth and he has potential to be something but he will have to do

5.markus zuesvics Rt- He played with riley reiff hopefully he learned something can be changed to gaurd

5.Corell Judie Cb- Depth has potential

6.Nicolas jean Baptise- Big Mannnn!!!! to fill up the middle good for depth as well o ma bad he aint got no highlights lol

7. Last But not least we Take Bobby Rainey Rb Florida

Fast and we get the returner we have been needing!

My last mock lets see what happens. Like! Like! Like! LOL

ps. ma bad about the highlights i didnt mean to put that !

DS3: You made some tweaks, I see. If you want this bunch for the contest, go into the thread and make your changes. And don't forget your alternate picks.

1.Luck

2.Janoris Jenkins hes one of the top two corners in the draft and if were drafting for talent thats the way to go plus it fills a need

3.AJ Jenkins, Sanu, Criner best available

4.Ladarius Green

5.Baptiste or Hicks

5.Streeter

6.Guard

7.Whalen

7.Blatnick

7.Pass catching Tight End