Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Cloud of Andrew Luck

RollerColt

1 hour ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

I wonder if Andrew Luck has ever felt a tiny amount of guilt with all the qb drama this team has seen since he left.

I am sure it has entered his mind but what is he supposed to do? 

You never know what inspired him to play in the first place? Was it to please his father since he grew up around the game? It seems he didn't go to college just to play football. He excelled in studies that most college athletes don't even attempt. 

He said he lost the desire to play. Could have been the pain and the opiates from the pain? That is something the NFL doesn't want talked about.  

I don't have a clue personally but it's something that just entered my thought process. 

On 10/26/2022 at 7:41 PM, RollerColt said:

This was a really stupid post. Probably my worst of the year. Mods, please lock, delete, send to an incinerator… all of the above. No need to keep bringing up #12. 

No. It is food for thought from a thoughtful person. There is nothing wrong with that. I would rather that than :catfight: :shout::rant:

37 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I am sure it has entered his mind but what is he supposed to do? 

You never know what inspired him to play in the first place? Was it to please his father since he grew up around the game? It seems he didn't go to college just to play football. He excelled in studies that most college athletes don't even attempt. 

He said he lost the desire to play. Could have been the pain and the opiates from the pain? That is something the NFL doesn't want talked about.  

I don't have a clue personally but it's something that just entered my thought process. 

Who knows.  But he shouldn’t feel guilty now.  It was up to Ballard to replace him.  And Ballard made some hard choices.  

Its easy to say Ballard should have tried to get a QB in the draft.  But he went the safer route, and it almost worked with Rivers.  Should have at least made the playoff with Wentz (and it definitely wasn’t all his fault we didn’t).  

If anything, we’re in the Cloud of Ballard in a way.  

28 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Who knows.  But he shouldn’t feel guilty now.  It was up to Ballard to replace him.  And Ballard made some hard choices.  

Its easy to say Ballard should have tried to get a QB in the draft.  But he went the safer route, and it almost worked with Rivers.  Should have at least made the playoff with Wentz (and it definitely wasn’t all his fault we didn’t).  

If anything, we’re in the Cloud of Ballard in a way.  

I understand why some are unhappy with the team but I have learned to be patient as a long-term Colt fan. So long that Jim Irsay was just known as Jimmy.  Lol 

I have seen all the ups and downs since the Bert Jones days so I am immune to letting it upset me. 

Fan is slang for fanatic and some deal with it better than others.  Lol.

Archived