Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

S.F Releases Marlon Mack. ((MERGE))

dw49

San Francisco released Marlon Mack. I think that his football career is practically ended. He was never the same after his injury, and then was pushed to the background when Jonathan Taylor arrived. 

Mack had a good run in Indy for awhile, though. Wonder what's next for him. 

2 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

San Francisco released Marlon Mack. I think that his football career is practically ended. He was never the same after his injury, and then was pushed to the background when Jonathan Taylor arrived. 

Mack had a good run in Indy for awhile, though. Wonder what's next for him. 

Think some rb needy team will sign him, not a ton of good rb depth around the league. Wouldnt be surprised to see him in Atlanta 

• w87r changed the title to S.F Releases Marlon Mack. ((MERGE))

What a disappointing career for him after flashes of being one of the Top RB's in the league. Definitely one of the better picks by Ballard early on.. . Darn those injuries!!! :yuk: I also had him in my.mock which kinda makes me look at him like ......sorta family lol.

Sorry he never received a rich contract like his talent warranted.

13 hours ago, Indy87 said:

He hasn’t really had much of a chance after the injury. I guess teams don’t like what they’re seeing in practice. 

i wonder if he is one of those players who shines in games but not as much in practice.   

It's disappointing to think about how much money he lost because of the injury.  

3 hours ago, Myles said:

i wonder if he is one of those players who shines in games but not as much in practice.   

It's disappointing to think about how much money he lost because of the injury.  

he could be that kind of player, we also didn’t get to see him much post injury so he may just not have it anymore. 

Archived