Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 NFL Season Weekly Pick'em Game: Week 2

RollerColt

Last week was all over the place. So many teams that are considered playoff caliber stumbled out of the gates. Let's see how they fare this week! I'm not optimistic on the Colts right now, but I'm going with faith and wishes that we'll somehow, someway, win this game.

Thursday Night Football

Chargers 24 vs. Chiefs 28

Sunday Games

Dolphins 21 vs. Ravens 31

Jets 17 vs. Browns 25

Commanders 21 vs. Lions 18

Colts 21 vs. Jaguars 20

Buccaneers 10 vs. Saints 17

Panthers 13 vs. Giants 12

Patriots 3 vs. Steelers 6

Falcons 13 vs. Rams 27

Seahawks 10 vs. 49ers 14

Bengals 28 vs. Cowboys 0

Texans 18 vs. Broncos 24

Cardinals 27 vs. Raiders 30

Bears 21 vs. Packers 23

Monday Night Football

Titans 21 vs. Bills 35

Vikings 20 vs. Eagles 18

My record so far:

7-8-1

Chargers 32 Chiefs 24

Jets 14 Browns 18

Dolphins 23 Ravens 20

Commanders 17 Lions 25

Colts 16 Jaguars 23

Buccaneers 21 Saints 28

Panthers 13 Giants 22

Patriots 19 Steelers 22 OT

Falcons 20 Rams 38

Seahawks 17 49ers 24

Bengals 21 Cowboys 8

Texans 20 Broncos 34

Cardinals 30 Raiders 20

Bears 14 Packers 31

Titans 25 Bills 19 OT

Vikings 28 Eagles 23

Predicting a couple games.

Bucs 10 Saints 17 

Colts 24 Jags 21

Brady has struggled against the Saints. NO coach Dennis Allen was DC who called the plays confusing Brady. 

The Colts will finally win in Jacksonville, though it will be close. The deciding score being on a field goal by the Colts new kicker. 

7 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Chargers 32 Chiefs 24

Jets 14 Browns 18

Dolphins 23 Ravens 20

Commanders 17 Lions 25

Colts 16 Jaguars 23

Buccaneers 21 Saints 28

Panthers 13 Giants 22

Patriots 19 Steelers 22 OT

Falcons 20 Rams 38

Seahawks 17 49ers 24

Bengals 21 Cowboys 8

Texans 20 Broncos 34

Cardinals 30 Raiders 20

Bears 14 Packers 31

Titans 25 Bills 19 OT

Vikings 28 Eagles 23

Chargers vs. Chiefs was so difficult for me to choose... Tonight should be a really good game. 

I went 8-7-1 last week, here we go again:

Chargers 27 Chiefs 31

Jets 10 Browns 20, JB is going to be 2-0 lmao 

Dolphins 20 Ravens 23

Commanders 23 Lions 24

Colts 24 Jags 20, I swear if we lose this game I will be like this Season 4 Falling GIF by The Simpsons.

Bucs 13 Saints 20 - I like the Saints here.

Panthers 16 Giants 19 - they are going 2-0 lmao , Baker just isn't that good.

Patriots 20 Steelers 19 - I can't see Belichick going 0-2, real interesting game between 2 great franchises.

Falcons 19 Rams 28

Seahawks 17 49ers 20

Bengals 24 Cowboys 6

Texans 17 Broncos 23

Cards 19 Raiders 27

Bears 16 Packers 27

Titans 16 Bills 23

Vikings 27 Eagles 24 OT.

Chargers 27 vs. Chiefs 31

Dolphins 20 vs Ravens 27

Jets 13 vs Browns 16

Commanders 22 vs Lions 20

Colts 23 vs. Jaguars 24

Buccaneers 20 vs. Saints 23

Panthers 16 vs Giants 18

Patriots 13 vs Steelers 17

Falcons 9 vs Rams 24

Seahawks 17 vs 49ers 19

Bengals 27 vs Cowboys 6

Texans 13 vs Broncos 20

Cardinals 17 vs Raiders 24

Bears 15 vs Packers 20

Titans 13 vs Bills 31

Vikings 26 vs Eagles 30

Apparently I hate road teams this week lol.

God-awful start to the season at 6-9-1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree 100%, after watching the way the Titans, Bengals, and Broncos lost, I felt better about our tie. Rams, Packers, and Cowboys all got smoked too. 

I felt better just watching the 4th quarter of our game! Now I'm still afraid going to Jax. But I don't think it'll be as bad as the first half last week lol

17 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What was your record last week, I went 8-7-1.

My record so far:

7-8-1

Mirrored ya, lol... Should've gone with the Bucs like I figured. Have a feeling I'll regret choosing the Chiefs tonight. Mack with the Chargers might swing the momentum. 

Chargers 32 CHIEFS 38

Jets 10 BROWNS 21

Dolphins 14 RAVENS 17

COMMANDERS 23 Lions 17

COLTS 23 Jaguars 17

BUCCANEERS  30 Saints 28

Panthers 13 GIANTS 19

PATRIOTS 21 Steelers 20

Falcons 10 RAMS 35

SEAHAWKS 23 49ers 22

BENGALS 21 Cowboys 8

Texans 17 BRONCOS 31

CARDINALS 30 Raiders 20

Bears 14 PACKERS 21

Titans 25 BILLS 35 

Vikings 27 EAGLES 28

On 9/13/2022 at 12:42 PM, RollerColt said:

Chargers 24 vs. Chiefs 28

Sunday Games

Dolphins 21 vs. Ravens 31

Jets 17 vs. Browns 25

Commanders 21 vs. Lions 18

Colts 21 vs. Jaguars 20

Buccaneers 10 vs. Saints 17

Panthers 13 vs. Giants 12

Patriots 3 vs. Steelers 6

Falcons 13 vs. Rams 27

Seahawks 10 vs. 49ers 14

Bengals 28 vs. Cowboys 0

Texans 18 vs. Broncos 24

Cardinals 27 vs. Raiders 30

Bears 21 vs. Packers 23

Monday Night Football

Titans 21 vs. Bills 35

Vikings 20 vs. Eagles 18

6-8 so far. Go Bills and Vikings! lol... 

8-6 so far, I have Vikings and Bills tonight. For now, this is the only thread I am posting on because I owe it to you guys to do my picks and it is fun to do in here. I am not even reading any of the other threads because I know it is going to be bad in here all week and just bother me. I went 8-6 because the Pats and Lions came through for me. I picked the Giants score exactly right at 19-16 Giants, I haven't picked an exact score in a long time. Peace out. Tired At Home GIF by MOODMAN

35 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

8-6 so far, I have Vikings and Bills tonight. For now, this is the only thread I am posting on because I owe it to you guys to do my picks and it is fun to do in here. I am not even reading any of the other threads because I know it is going to be bad in here all week and just bother me. I went 8-6 because the Pats and Lions came through for me. I picked the Giants score exactly right at 19-16 Giants, I haven't picked an exact score in a long time. Peace out. Tired At Home GIF by MOODMAN

At this point, you might as well stick a fork in me, because I'm done... Hell I'm overcooked.

If you guys want me to keep going with the Pick'em game I will. Otherwise, I might just say the heck with it and move on to greener pastures. 

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

At this point, you might as well stick a fork in me, because I'm done... Hell I'm overcooked.

If you guys want me to keep going with the Pick'em game I will. Otherwise, I might just say the heck with it and move on to greener pastures. 

I don't blame you. Last night I just felt like I was getting piled on by many posters and had to defend myself the best I could without being warned or banned. At this point I am just tired of the back and forth with some. This used to be a fantastic site, I once loved it and last night I was even defending myself against others I care about on certain threads. This place made me very unhappy last night. I will still do the picks if you and @Chrisaaron1023want to do them. I think it is fun and fun to see who picks better. I still think the Colts can salvage their season, so me not posting as much has nothing to do with the Colts play. I will always love them and I still love football. Take care. @Supermaneven called some of the things around here "1st grade stuff" the other day. It is what it is. 

33 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't blame you. Last night I just felt like I was getting piled on by many posters and had to defend myself the best I could without being warned or banned. At this point I am just tired of the back and forth with some. This used to be a fantastic site, I once loved it and last night I was even defending myself against others I care about on certain threads. This place made me very unhappy last night. I will still do the picks if you and @Chrisaaron1023want to do them. I think it is fun and fun to see who picks better. I still think the Colts can salvage their season, so me not posting as much has nothing to do with the Colts play. I will always love them and I still love football. Take care. @Supermaneven called some of the things around here "1st grade stuff" the other day. It is what it is. 

I get you. And I think fans rightfully so should be angry with our performances. But I miss the analytical talk and wisdom this forum used to have. I remember when Supe would do his weekly grades analysis. I used to wait eagerly to read that every Monday or Tuesday. Now it's mainly just hot takes and threads with the same complaints over and over. And it's been like this for some time now.  I'm still on the other side for some reason because it's almost like a guilty pleasure soap opera. I can't turn my eyes away... 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I'm still gonna do the picks, I wanna see if I can beat my score from last year. I'm off to a "great" start lol. I wanted to pick the Lions I feel they are going to be dangerous this year. I keep telling my Bills buddy that Thanksgiving game is one they will lose this year haha. But I went all day thinking yes the Lions are doing their thing! Then come to find out I picked freaking Washington..  2 outta 16 games i had the road team winning and Washington was one :( 

On to the Colts. I still think there's a chance. Honestly the Jags probably won't win much going forward. (they are probably sad not ever team on the schedule isn't the Colts) Us and the Titans will probably meet up in 2 weeks winless. But we are prone to starting slow (unless Rivers is our QB) but we'll just have to wait until October i guess? :( We can make wildcard weekend. But that's about it.. 

5 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm still gonna do the picks, I wanna see if I can beat my score from last year. I'm off to a "great" start lol. I wanted to pick the Lions I feel they are going to be dangerous this year. I keep telling my Bills buddy that Thanksgiving game is one they will lose this year haha. But I went all day thinking yes the Lions are doing their thing! Then come to find out I picked freaking Washington..  2 outta 16 games i had the road team winning and Washington was one :( 

On to the Colts. I still think there's a chance. Honestly the Jags probably won't win much going forward. (they are probably sad not ever team on the schedule isn't the Colts) Us and the Titans will probably meet up in 2 weeks winless. But we are prone to starting slow (unless Rivers is our QB) but we'll just have to wait until October i guess? :( We can make wildcard weekend. But that's about it.. 

Cool, I'll be here Thursday with my picks. 2 things I think I was right about, 1 - I said Jimmy G was good and he proved it again yesterday (Lance already out), 2- we should've brought TY Hilton back because without Pittman, even Matt Ryan looked lost. Go Bills and go Vikings, I have 100 dollars on the Vikings tonight and hope they win, I am getting 3.5 points. Vikings have a chance at 2-0 @NFLfan, hope it happens :thmup:

9-7 for the week, Vikings let me down last night. Of course Tannehill was a joke which  helped us. I re-watched the Colts game. Several things I took from it. Matt Ryan still has a good arm so anyone that doesn't think so has no idea, our WR's were not getting separation at all and Campbell didn't even go deep once.You would think a WR that has great speed would at least go deep a few times on a play action, never happened. Our defensive scheme needs to change, leaving WR's open 5-7 yards downfield on every play is ridiculous, we won't win many games if that keeps up. Gus and Flus are the same freakin guy! Hines wasn't used properly after the 1st drive - I blame Frank for that. Our run blocking and pass blocking was lousy on Sunday, the O.Line needs a kick in the rear. Injuries really showed in our game, Pittman and Pierce both being out put Matt Ryan in a predicament, and Leonard is clearly the leader of this team - without him our defense seems to lolly gag and can't create turnovers. We are still only a half game out of 1st with 15 games to go so no reason to panic.  

Week #1 = I was 8-7-1

Week #2 = I was 9-7

-see everyone Thursday Betting Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

@RollerColtand @Chrisaaron1023

Archived