Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hope Leonard will be back this week?

carmelcolt

While I think EJ Speed and Grant Stuard filled in admirably for Leonard, you can tell we were really missing him, from the short routes in the middle the texans were completing to the 2nd level the RB were getting to easily. Before the season I thought we could get by the first 2 games without him, now by the way the Texans played I'm not so sure. I would feel better with a 85% Leonard out there. He makes a difference.

The LB group played pretty poorly yesterday. The two TDs to OJ Howard were essentially plays were the LBs didn't even cover him. The sack by Speed was nice though to make up for it. Leonard being back will help immensely, but the depth at the position does worry me.

2 hours ago, Goatface Killah said:

He shouldve played last week. 

He wasn’t ready yet.  I want him out there too but listen to the team they are telling you he’s not 100% and when he returns he will probably be closer to 80%.  I am sure both the team and him will get him out there as soon as he can but the dude had no offense coming off surgery.  It was going to take sometime to get him in shape to play.

2 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

He wasn’t ready yet.  I want him out there too but listen to the team they are telling you he’s not 100% and when he returns he will probably be closer to 80%.  I am sure both the team and him will get him out there as soon as he can but the dude had no offense coming off surgery.  It was going to take sometime to get him in shape to play.

He wasnt ready because they were slow in diagnosing the problem.

He said this has been going on since his rookie year.

Archived