Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Last day of training camp August 25th

Restinpeacesweetchloe

They are moving it indoors tomorrow. It starts at 10. I am usually busy in the morning at that time. If you don’t see me posting tweets feel free to post them. If not I will post them after I get done with my morning stuff.

I imagine it will probably be a glorified walk through tomorrow and won’t be much of anything going on. 

341E86E8-156C-4B69-ADB8-3778FD0ED8C0.jpeg

12 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Great news about Paye and smart moves by not playing Taylor or Hines Saturday.

Then finally we can focus on the Regular Season. After Saturday I will be mainly focused on the health of Maniac, and whether or not we add another WR like TY. Can't believe it is almost here. I have been a diehard Colt fan since 1984 and probably other than the 2005 off season going into 2006, this has been the most unbearable wait of a season. It is the way it ended last season. I am all in for 2022, I predicted a SB win in 2006 and it happened, here I am predicting an AFC Finals which would at least right the ship a bit after last seasons disaster. I think this 2022 team is the most talented team we have had since 2009, I hope they don't let me down. Division Championship, 11 or 12 wins, AFC Finals is what I expect. If we lose in the AFC Finals I won't be happy but I can live with it knowing we had a very good season, like in 2014.

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great news about Paye and smart moves by not playing Taylor or Hines Saturday.

Then finally we can focus on the Regular Season. After Saturday I will be mainly focused on the health of Maniac, and whether or not we add another WR like TY. Can't believe it is almost here. I have been a diehard Colt fan since 1984 and probably other than the 2005 off season going into 2006, this has been the most unbearable wait of a season. It is the way it ended last season. I am all in for 2022, I predicted a SB win in 2006 and it happened, here I am predicting an AFC Finals which would at least right the ship a bit after last seasons disaster. I think this 2022 team is the most talented team we have had since 2009, I hope they don't let me down. Division Championship, 11 or 12 wins, AFC Finals is what I expect. If we lose in the AFC Finals I won't be happy but I can live with it knowing we had a very good season, like in 2014.

I like your enthusiasm but…. If they do win the AFCCG, don’t forget I owe you lunch

Archived