Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hardknocks episode 6 discussion

Restinpeacesweetchloe

21 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Hardknocks have proven the trash about Wentz not being a leader was a lie.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit I was never a Wentz fan either. Was against the trade when it happened before the season but I have changed my tune. I was on record saying so and said I would rather have a Stafford or Carr and I was sad when Rivers retired. 

Having said that after that Ravens game eventhough we lost, he showed he could carry a team again like he did in 2017. We lost the game but not because of him. He played excellent that game. Main reason why I was against the trade was, I didn't think he could stay healthy though. He has and he is better than what Philly has now - it shows. He also has shown me he is a nice person, the media portrayed him has being a locker room cancer. That is far from the truth. I am happy with Wentz at this point, it could be worse.A lot worse.

To both of you - True!! I will admit that I am still not completely sold on Wentz. But I will say that I see in him the desire to WANT to be a leader (which was something I questioned when he was in Philly).  Hard Knocks has done a good job of showing sides of him I would not have expected otherwise.

1 minute ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

To both of you - True!! I will admit that I am still not completely sold on Wentz. But I will say that I see in him the desire to WANT to be a leader (which was something I questioned when he was in Philly).  Hard Knocks has done a good job of showing sides of him I would not have expected otherwise.

I am not sure what went on in Philly but he seems different here personality wise. I wish he would do this more though - homer simpson football GIF

Loved the episode, prayers for the Kelly family.

I’ll have to watch it again, but someone tell me if this is right - 

I think it was after Wentz threw the INT or a bad throw, he came over to Reich and sort of said he knew it was bad.  Reich was looking at the play sheet and just kind of blew it off.  I think he said something like “yeah, you’re good”, in a “don’t worry about it manner”.

It showed the trust Reich has in him.  People say Wentz had a bad game, but they forget the first downs and the other runs.  

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Loved the episode, prayers for the Kelly family.

I’ll have to watch it again, but someone tell me if this is right - 

I think it was after Wentz threw the INT or a bad throw, he came over to Reich and sort of said he knew it was bad.  Reich was looking at the play sheet and just kind of blew it off.  I think he said something like “yeah, you’re good”, in a “don’t worry about it manner”.

It showed the trust Reich has in him.  People say Wentz had a bad game, but they forget the first downs and the other runs.  

Yeah, he said 'just want you to know I'm good,' and Reich responded 'I know you're good, I'm not worried about you.' 

And then he proceeded to call like 15 run plays in a row lol. 

Please do not solicit alternative means for watching Hard Knocks. If you want to use alternative means, that's on you, but there will be no discussion or solicitation of these means allowed on this forum. It is against the rules and will result in a warning/suspension.

I actually did not watch this Saturday game when it aired (not all of it, anyway). Was at the movies with the fam checking out the new Spider-Man movie (please someone tell me if there is a thread about this… freaking AWESOME! :rock:) Hard Knocks did a great job of showing the highlights of this game to make me feel like I was watching it real-time. 

21 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit I was never a Wentz fan either. Was against the trade when it happened before the season but I have changed my tune. I was on record saying so and said I would rather have a Stafford or Carr and I was sad when Rivers retired. 

Having said that after that Ravens game eventhough we lost, he showed he could carry a team again like he did in 2017. We lost the game but not because of him. He played excellent that game. Main reason why I was against the trade was, I didn't think he could stay healthy though. He has and he is better than what Philly has now - it shows. He also has shown me he is a nice person, the media portrayed him has being a locker room cancer. That is far from the truth. I am happy with Wentz at this point, it could be worse.A lot worse.

I will echo this. I will add that I think having JT to share the weight really helps Wentz more so than having a Pittman or TY. This year anyway. Now I think if we could get a weapon opposite of Pittman for next year, look out

Archived