Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mo Ali Cox

MarquisJ

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

It's a retirement state for sure. 

But Miami has a good and long track record of good attendance % even when they are bad. 

No, they don't. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but they have a track record of having a pretty empty stadium. The Hurricanes play in the same stadium and have the same issue.

6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

From ESPN and PFR

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

Well, it was about 75% yesterday and that's normal for the fins. So, I'm not exactly sure where they get those numbers (possibly sold tickets and not butts in the seat).

However, their other home game was vs the Bills, so that probably did sell out thanks to Bills fans.

18 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Well, it was about 75% yesterday and that's normal for the fins. So, I'm not exactly sure where they get those numbers (possibly sold tickets and not butts in the seat).

However, their other home game was vs the Bills, so that probably did sell out thanks to Bills fans.

Pretty sure it's actual attendance reported by the teams based on some of their articles I've read. Given there are several teams above 100%, sounds likely it's a turnstile/scan count. 

I also recall reading an article (I think from a Naples paper) that the Dolphins had the highest demand for 2021 tix and early renewals they've had in 15 years. 

Archived