Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Preseason Game #3: Colts at Lions, Friday, Aug. 27st, 7pm ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Lions on the road in this 3rd and final preseason game this year. Yes, no 4th exhibition game, but there will be 17 regular season games. Do you like it? 

What will you be watching for in this game?

How will you guys like this guy in a Colts uniform?

north dakota state football GIF by NDSU Athletics

Enjoy the game! :colts:

Philadelphia Eagles Power GIF by Sanford Health

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s going to be a long two weeks after this game.

Will be watching to see if Patmon and Strachan still have a good connection with Eason. Will Patmon take gunner reps and how does he look? Will Dulin play? Other then that the trenches. Will Davenport play or be considered a starter and sit?  Will Banogu keep looking good? 

2 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

It’s going to be a long two weeks after this game.

Will be watching to see if Patmon and Strachan still have a good connection with Eason. Will Patmon take gunner reps and how does he look? Will Dulin play? Other then that the trenches. Will Davenport play or be considered a starter and sit?  Will Banogu keep looking good? 

Remember  

Cbs Love GIF by LoveIslandUSA

I wish this game was on tomorrow. I have the house to myself this weekend.  Fam is going to visit my sister. Would of been nice to watch this game when the house was empty. Will watch the bears game tomorrow night. Fields is supposed to start. 

Let’s finish the preseason 3-0. Preseason doesn’t matter much but not bad with two young Quarterbacks.

3 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts play the Lions on the road in this 3rd and final preseason game this year. Yes, no 4th exhibition game, but there will be 17 regular season games. Do you like it? 

What will you be watching for in this game?

I will post some more links later.

Enjoy the game! :colts:

I will be watching the forum get into an argument over who played better Eason or Ehlinger haha 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I wish this game was on tomorrow. I have the house to myself this weekend.  Fam is going to visit my sister. Would of been nice to watch this game when the house was empty. Will watch the bears game tomorrow night. Fields is supposed to start. 

Let’s finish the preseason 3-0. Preseason doesn’t matter much but not bad with two young Quarterbacks.

I will be watching HS and NCAA games that actually matter tomorrow 

Archived