Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Missed the game

danlhart87

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Imagine if he played most of the game

To be honest, he looked even better at 51% snaps, because he was playing only pressure situations and man, he pressure Watson early and often.

Seemed so fresh not playing all snaps, I figure playing 100% and so active against the run take some gas off the rushing for him.

he was a force yesterday, best player on the field.

14 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes a fumble is what ended the 2 games but were completely different.

2 weeks ago the Texans fumbled their chance to win the game.

This week the Colts defense (Maniac) forced the fumble. 

Just saying. 

I still can't believe Texans were only down 7 rather than 10. Incredible that their FG attempt hither goal post so solidly and still went through .

13 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

I said he isn't worth 20m that he will probably get. Its better to sign him now before his value possibly skyrockets. 

If his agent is smart at all he already knows how much he would get on the open market.  It’s not like him being a stud is a secret around the league.  Still I would look for the Colts to try to extend him and or Smith this off-season.

4 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

If his agent is smart at all he already knows how much he would get on the open market.  It’s not like him being a stud is a secret around the league.  Still I would look for the Colts to try to extend him and or Smith this off-season.

I absolutely agree on both. Getting a deal done sooner will benefit the team greatly in the long run!

Archived