• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EastStreet said:

That's super duper lame. 

Positivity seminar in town?

How did you know 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Got off to a quick start.  Got burned deep and went to the soft zone and Watson picked it apart but the Colts kept scoring and got a fumble at the end when the Texans were about to score to win 27-20.

dang a fumble to end it again?

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Freakin awesome great trade Ballard 

Did the OL play alright?

Yeah I think Rivers was sacked once and had lots of time to throw most of the day and the the Colts were over 100 yards as a team running despite limited positions because of all the long drives.  

Also it’s a Christmas miracle NO HOLDING CALLS!!!!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I knew they would fumble again, that is what they do lmao 

Well let’s give the Manic credit he made them fumble this one.  That’s good coaching and a good player making plays in big situations.  If you watch the Colts on every tackle they are ripping at the ball.  That’s very good coaching.  

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

@danlhart87Buckner actually got 3 sacks AND a forced fumble. Looked great today when he played. What a monster of a man he has turned out to be for us! :) Absolute great trade from Ballard as you said!

Let’s just hope @danlhart87 doesn’t have a reverse jinx in him because him calling guys out has made them play well so let’s hope him saying good things doesn’t make them struggle lol.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That is funny because I said to myself if they score these guys will go for 2 haha 

I don't buy that tbh. I think Reich was saying that last time as a lie to cover up  his poor call of not kicking a FG to get up by 7 two weeks ago. He knew good and well they wouldn't of. That only happens in preseason to protect the players from getting hurt. Don't care if the Texans were out of it, they weren't going for two last time, and they weren't going for two this time.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I don't buy that tbh. I think Reich was saying that last time as a lie to cover his poor call of not kicking a FG to tie it up two weeks ago. He knew good and well they wouldn't of. That only happens in preseason to protect the players from getting hurt. Don't care if the Texans were out of it, they weren't going for two last time, and they weren't going for two this time.

I think they would've because they are eliminated from the playoffs and have nothing to lose. I am almost sure of it because of what happened 2 weeks ago.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think they would've because they are eliminated from the playoffs and have nothing to lose. I am almost sure of it because of what happened 2 weeks ago.

I just almost never see it, unless it's preseason, unless it's to tie the game up or get ahead by 3 or 7, or within 3 or 7. The situation Reich was talking about where they would go for two to decide who wins and loses is very rare in the regular season. I just don't buy it, even if they were eliminated. Just me though.

Very good win though. Rivers managed the game well and no mistakes from him again. Taylor did well with his carries. Nice game from Pascal. Buckner dominated. The defense as a whole did well. Blankenship made the longest kick of his career. Great team victory to get our tenth win!

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I just almost never see it, unless it's preseason, unless it's to tie the game up or get ahead by 3 or 7, or within 3 or 7. The situation Reich was talking about where they would go for two to decide who wins and loses is very rare in the regular season. I just don't buy it, even if they were eliminated. Just me though.

Watson is the type of a guy that likes making statements, I think they would've but we will never know. If they were in the playoff race then I would agree with you.They have 0 to lose so why not.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watson is the type of a guy that likes making statements, I think they would've but we will never know. If they were in the playoff race then I would agree with you.They have 0 to lose so why not.

It's more of an odds thing IMO. They can't really run on us too well, so 1 run play doesn't have a great chance. They could pass and score on us to win, but the odds are still less than 50%. I guess it would come down to if they thought they were the inferior team and couldn't score on us or stop us in OT. If not, then you go for two and take the slightly less than 50/50 odds. It's like going for Red or Black on a roulette wheel odds-wise I believe if you are the Texans, except we have the opposite color along with the Green zeroes to tilt the odds slightly in our favor.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It's more of an odds thing IMO. They can't really run on us too well, so 1 run play doesn't have a great chance. They could pass and score on us to win, but the odds are still less than 50%. I guess it would come down to if they thought they were the inferior team and couldn't score on us or stop us in OT. If not, then you go for two and take the slightly less than 50/50 odds. It's like going for Red or Black on a roulette wheel odds-wise I believe if you are the Texans, except we have the opposite color along with the Green zeroes to tilt the odds slightly in our favor.

I am just glad it didn't come to that because I could picture Watson faking a handoff and running it in untouched for a 2. Watching them celebrate and us losing a heart breaker. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am just glad it didn't come to that because I could picture Watson faking a handoff and running it in untouched for a 2. Watching them celebrate and us losing a heart breaker. 

I had a feeling they were going to turn the ball over on that final drive again. I was talking to my friend on the phone, and we were watching them and I said, "there will be a fumble or INT before they score and we will win". Sure enough, Darius stripped the ball, and Okereke recovered. De ja vu all over again! haha LOVE IT!

Archived