Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braylon Edwards Anyone?

Ohio Colt

Well maybe I am just somebody who likes to give second chances to people and hope it works out. I know he hasn't shown any signs of reducing his ego and dropped passes, maybe he can get his game back on track.

Nothing wrong with giving second chances, but wasn't his 2nd chance in NY after having issues in Cleveland. That must not have worked out too well since the Jets thought they would be better off with a guy that shot himself and spent the past 2 yrs in jail. SF was his 3rd chance, so he is now looking for his 4th chance.

Nothing wrong with giving second chances, but wasn't his 2nd chance in NY after having issues in Cleveland. That must not have worked out too well since the Jets thought they would be better off with a guy that shot himself and spent the past 2 yrs in jail. SF was his 3rd chance, so he is now looking for his 4th chance.

True, he has had second and third chances and he >>>ed them up. But also I think he have to look at who was throwing to him. Edwards best season was in 2007 when he caught 80 passes with Derek Anderson which was also his best season and Anderson would just throw it up to him. After that you had Mark Sanchez and Alex Smith to throw to him and with the Jets and 49ers, they were mostly a run orientated team. With Arians, I think the Colts could use a big tall receiver like Braylon that Luck could just throw it up and he could come down with it. I would rather get someone in the draft but if not, I think it wouldn't hurt to kick the tires on Braylon.

I think we need a tall receiver with speed and jumps. Watched a guy in the AFL Jesse Schmidt (Iowa Barnstormers #22). The kid is out of this world, and has broken every record in front of him college, arena 2, and now arena. Yes, arena success doesn't always translate but Kurt Warner shows it can. For a team rebuilding and looking for talent at a cheap price I think we need to be more open and may the best men play after camp.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes, those classes have been around forever.  When I grew up, the girls who attended those classes were labeled Becky-Homecky's, so I hope that the culture has changed to support those girls to the same level girls are supported when taking classes like Physics.  I hope they get equal praise when they both get A's in home/family or physics.   But not to discuss all of that.    Butker is supporting another side, and the conflict is being caused by those who want to always control the narrative and are now using the common tactic of twisting his words to then continue to control the narrative.....and labeling him some sort of extremist.  A lot of folks who support Butker are seeing it for what it is.
    • Uh, a resounding yes they support those who choose to have families. Not sure where you live or where you're from, but in Indiana the general motto is "mind your own business and let others do what makes them happy". I encourage my students to do what makes them happy. Life is too damn short to accept anything less.    One of the biggest misconceptions people outside of education have is that schools are just mills for preparing college students. That could not be further from the truth. We have students working towards being welders, mechanics, nurses, police officers, lawyers, pro athletes, and yes even stay at home parents. We offer FACS (Family and Consumer Sciences) classes.    The TV wants to tell you what's happening in schools, but if you were to walk into one you'd be surprised how far off they are. 
    • Our secondary is atrocious, hoping Latu helps them out.
    • I was keeping an eye out for that too.  Thinking back, I think some of those guys were signed later.  Michael Tutsie was signed in June last year…
    • IMO, his comments supported a group of women who have absolutely NO support in the public domain.  Providing support is not the same thing as "can or can't do"   Let me ask you, do female public school school teachers ever support girls who want to be a homemaker....help them become better at that pathway,.....or do they ONLY teach about how to become a better college student?  Maybe people associate family and motherhood with Faith is because that's the only place its allowed to be supported?   How dare someone with a public access microphone support it.   I think its great for a public person who has to earn his own visibility...unlike the other side who has it given to them....uplifts girls who want to follow in their mother or grandmother's footsteps. 
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 9,047

• richard pallo

richard pallo 9,085

• Archer

Archer 1,788

• Boss7894

Boss7894 177

• lester

lester 287

• RollerColt