Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cowboys shopping Everson Griffen

23 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Maybe this is the line in the water that Ballard could use to get the talks started on Brissett.  I think I would be more interested in Dunlop though.  

I agree on all fronts. If they are trying to get rid of a $3 mil. contract of Griffen, a good chance they won't be interested in taking on JB's contract, especially if they are making room for Dak's contract with a lowered cap.

4 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Looks like we will face him this Sunday.  Oh well.  Gallup next?

You know there’s a long armed Defender just like Buckner that used to play for the 49ers. His name is Aldon Smith, He has been having a resurgence lately on the D line on the pass rush front in situational plays. I know he is a little more high risk guy but it can be a short-term risk high reward type of situation for him if we give the Cowboys a seventh rounder.

Or, Randy ‘Gregory, who is coming off a suspension, maybe we can get him for a sixth or seventh rounder for the pass rush???

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You know there’s a long armed Defender just like Buckner that used to play for the 49ers. His name is Aldon Smith, He has been having a resurgence lately on the D line on the pass rush front in situational plays. I know he is a little more high risk guy but it can be a short-term risk high reward type of situation for him if we give the Cowboys a seventh rounder.

Or, Randy ‘Gregory, who is coming off a suspension, maybe we can get him for a sixth or seventh rounder for the pass rush???

I remember Smith.  He was pretty good with the 49ers.  Gregory is Gregory.  Doesn't seem like a Ballard fit to me.  DE seems like the most likely add.  Dunlop seems like a good fit.  He would definitely come in motivated that's for sure.  It will be interesting to see what the Griffin compensation turns out to be.  Should help set the value for Dunlop.  I'm  in the minority but I have a feeling Ballard makes a move this year.  

Archived