Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any news on Q's concussion?

PeterBowman

2 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

If you are ruled out of a game with whether its flat out Concussion or concussion like symtoms your automatically in the protocol he may miss the final game and even if he is cleared why play him in a meaningless game.

I said the very same thing at the end of the game...someone said "Thanks, Dr. Dingus."  LOL

Looks like Big Q cleared protocol and was a full participant at practice on Friday! Looks like the Jags will get free pancakes after all! He’s playing in the final game, which means, according to the article I read the Colts will have the same five starting offensive linemen for all 16 games in a season for the first time since 2000 in left tackle Anthony Castonzo, Nelson at left guard, center Ryan Kelly, right guard Mark Glowinski and right tackle Braden Smith. 

1 hour ago, HOZER said:

Looks like Big Q cleared protocol and was a full participant at practice on Friday! Looks like the Jags will get free pancakes after all! He’s playing in the final game, which means, according to the article I read the Colts will have the same five starting offensive linemen for all 16 games in a season for the first time since 2000 in left tackle Anthony Castonzo, Nelson at left guard, center Ryan Kelly, right guard Mark Glowinski and right tackle Braden Smith. 

The 2000 starters of all 16 games were:

LT Tarik Glenn

LG Steve McKinney

C Jeff Saturday

RG Larry Moore

RT Adam Meadows

• Like 2