Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft needs by position

1 hour ago, MPStack said:

Translation: A Jacoby supporter, who doesn’t want the Colts to take a QB in Rd 1. 

I am not necessarily a Brissett supporter any more than you are a Brissett hater.

My point is Ballard has his own opinion and what the forum fans opinion is makes no difference to him.

The way GMs look at any player taken in the draft never match what fans or medias opinions are. 

Ballards draft history tells that. He has a whole 'crew' to look at all players and some that never cross the radar of fans. 

I feel like Ballard will address the QB situation but disregarding Brissett like he is not in the picture is short sighted by the Brissett haters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I have a hard time thinking we cant move up for any of them we have a damn near top 10 pick and 2 2nd rounders we can get a QB lol plus like 4 or 5 are already better than JB so we should be fine 

Ballard is not going to give up a #1 and two #2s to move up a few spots regardless of your thoughts. 

IMO he will look at a free agent before hocking multiple picks for a QB. He may take a gamble on a QB if one is there at their pick, who knows? 

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Ballard is not going to give up a #1 and two #2s to move up a few spots regardless of your thoughts. 

IMO he will look at a free agent before hocking multiple picks for a QB. He may take a gamble on a QB if one is there at their pick, who knows? 

You just contradicted your previous post! 

Just now, MPStack said:

You just contradicted your previous post! 

Read it again. I did not. 

I have been up front and open about my feelings about Brissett. I sad he was not an elite QB but he is not as bad as made out to be in this forum. 

The old saying things are never bad as made out to be is true in this case.

You fall into the sky is falling category and I fully understand that.

I fall into the optimistic category but you don't understand that so it is what it is. 

3 hours ago, Four2itus said:

Sorry that is this is confusing for you. I did say "There is not a QB that will be available where we pick that is "that" guy, imo".

so you are saying 4 or 5 are going top 10 lol we pick near top 10 and 4 are going to be a better shot at being the guy than JB but carry on fan boy 

2 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

dear god it's not gonna cost both 2nds and you would be swapping 1sts lmao