Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Does Brissetts Contract Look Like?

King Colt

That's a steal BTW if he keeps playing at anywhere near this level.  Premium QBs go for nearly twice that these days.

If the Colts can get something done at 3-4 years at 24M a year or so, we'll be good to go for a very long time.  If we can convince him to give Tom Brady style team discounts to allow us to build a better team around him, even better. 

Dude is gonna get paid though, and probably this coming offseason, I doubt they wait for the contract year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After he wins the SB I guess we will have to pay him 40 Mill a year lmao 

You laugh, but QB is a buyers' market.  I don't think Brissett will ask for the moon and stars, but he also won't be disrespected.  I'm confident Ballard will come up with something that makes both sides happy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Imgrandojji said:

You laugh, but QB is a buyers' market.  I don't think Brissett will ask for the moon and stars, but he also won't be disrespected.  I'm confident Ballard will come up with something that makes both sides happy

Yeah I laughed only because I think JB may be capable of winning the SB with this team. After what I seen today, anything is possible. Belichick gave us a gift.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I laughed only because I think JB may be capable of winning the SB with this team. After what I seen today, anything is possible. Belichick gave us a gift.

At this point we "won" the trade.  And I do think Brissett might have the ability to take us to the top.

The road to the Superbowl is gonna run through New England, and we'll have our work cut out for us to be sure.

Should be interesting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

At this point we "won" the trade.  And I do think Brissett might have the ability to take us to the top.

The road to the Superbowl is gonna run through New England, and we'll have our work cut out for us to be sure.

Should be interesting.

The student vs the teacher, wouldn't have it any other way :thmup:

• Like 1