Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CurBeatElite

pat mcafee to ESPN for Thursday Night Football

Recommended Posts

Literally the only time I watch ESPN is when the Colts play. 

 

At least now it'll be enjoyable to listen to Patty Mac! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Literally the only time I watch ESPN is when the Colts play. 

 

At least now it'll be enjoyable to listen to Patty Mac! 

Unfortunately it's Thursday night college football.  TNF is on NFL network  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

Unfortunately it's Thursday night college football.  TNF is on NFL network  

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

Unfortunately it's Thursday night college football.  TNF is on NFL network  

 

3 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

tenor.gif

 

My apologies, I didn't read the full article until after I posted... dang.. oh well, hopefully it's his foot in the door to get an MNF job for the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CoachLite said:

Pat is gonna have to behave himself. Is that even possible?

If he behaves himself I'll turn the volume off:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, SVFD Colts Fan said:

Unfortunately it's Thursday night college football.  TNF is on NFL network  

 

It is also on Amazon Prime, lots of those games, right? Or has that changed? I have Amazon Prime and hope to catch some of it on there.

 

As for McAfee, college football is a start but I have to think the NFL Network would be more forgiving than college football for a slip up, college football comes off as more prudish to me, maybe just my view of the NCAA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

 

It is also on Amazon Prime, lots of those games, right? Or has that changed? I have Amazon Prime and hope to catch some of it on there.

 

As for McAfee, college football is a start but I have to think the NFL Network would be more forgiving than college football for a slip up, college football comes off as more prudish to me, maybe just my view of the NCAA. 

I do believe its on amazon prime and a few games are on CBS and/or FOX. I know last year a few were exclusively NFL Network

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...