Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Chloe6124

Parris Campbell already Impressing

Recommended Posts

Heard Metcalf  looking like a beast with the Seahawks  to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000001020356/Simulcam-Parris-Campbell-toasts-OBJ-A-B-and-Julio-in-40-yard-dash

 

Probably most of you saw this, but for those of you who didn't, I found this very impressive.  Seeing the speed on paper is one thing, but seeing how it compares to the elites at his position makes a difference.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, Irish YJ said:

Really wish they had a chance to catch some of Luck's tosses. 

I get we need to grade out QBs, just hate that WRs who are trying to make the team might have to rely on mediocre QB play.

 

Would be nice, but we all know the CBA doesn't allow that right now. Not until we get into Phase 3 of the off season activities around or after May 21 when the OTA's begin. Dates-

 

Indianapolis Colts

 

First day: April 15
Rookie minicamp: May 3-5
OTA offseason workouts: May 21-23, May 29-31, June 3-6
Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13

 

A little break here before full go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueCrew48 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000001020356/Simulcam-Parris-Campbell-toasts-OBJ-A-B-and-Julio-in-40-yard-dash

 

Probably most of you saw this, but for those of you who didn't, I found this very impressive.  Seeing the speed on paper is one thing, but seeing how it compares to the elites at his position makes a difference.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000001020356/Simulcam-Parris-Campbell-toasts-OBJ-A-B-and-Julio-in-40-yard-dash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chrisfarley said:

would be great to have Inman back, but he's at the point in his career where he can make the most he's ever made.  Can't blame him for going for it.  Just hope his agent isn't over-pricing.  It's a double-edged sword..... you have the andrew luck factor generating some of that production....so that's hard thing to quantify

 

Yea, you can't blame him... but Ballard can be pretty stingy when it comes to signing players (i.e., he will not overpay).  If you look at Inman's career he hasn't really been all that productive (at least not consistently productive) throughout his time in the NFL.  I like the guy, and he played very well for us last year considering he was signed mid-season and  outside of an injured TY, we had very little depth at WR.  I just imagine he's asking for more than what Ballard is willing to give or else he would've signed months ago.... now, he may get a pay raise, but doubtful he'll play in a system with a QB as good as Luck or with coaches who are very familiar with him.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stephen Holden was on JMV today and said the excitement from everyone on Campbell after the mini camp is through the roof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

 

Would be nice, but we all know the CBA doesn't allow that right now. Not until we get into Phase 3 of the off season activities around or after May 21 when the OTA's begin. Dates-

 

Indianapolis Colts

 

First day: April 15
Rookie minicamp: May 3-5
OTA offseason workouts: May 21-23, May 29-31, June 3-6
Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13

 

A little break here before full go.

yup. it's one of many parts of the CBA I think they need to tweak. not so concerned with the higher profile guys, but wish the tryout and udfas had the benefit. by the sounds of it, at least part of the camp had it's share of bad tosses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2019 at 4:51 PM, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t give a rip about how funchess played last year. He has a better QB and coaches that will use him the right way.

Just like Eric Ebron played with Matt Stafford before Colts picked him up.  He was misused and in the wrong system which is Coach Reichs vision.  Funchess will be a red zone nightmare and don’t be surprised if he makes the probowl.  Ebron clone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Stephen Holden was on JMV today and said the excitement from everyone on Campbell after the mini camp is through the roof.

 Sams roof Deion Cain raised before tearing an ACL in his first game ever?  I pray Campbell has a better rookie season brotha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...