Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is there a correlation?

Trace Pyott

Just something I noticed and I dunno why the two might be linked but had anyone noticed when we played the titans a few weeks ago we did really well the first half and then got shut down the entire second half, yet we still won the game and then the next week we played the jags and got shut out the entire game?

Then last week we played really well  the first half and then basically got shut down the entire second half against the Texans and then came out this week super slow and rusty.  I have no theory on how or why the two could be linked but I just noticed that our two worst games have come after beating a team down in the first half and coasting the second half.  Could it be they got cocky and lost intensity and it carried over?  

What I’m saying is both those games we came out the first half and got huge leads against tenn (the game their defensive coordinator went to hospital and against the Texans last week ) and didn’t score the second half and then the next games we lost big and looked our worst all year (against jags whom shut us out , and against Kc this week).  No doubt we played a better team I’m not denying that, but I think we are def better than Jacksonville and I think we could of competed better than we did yesterday as well. 

Lol was autry that out of control?  I didn’t see the whole game because I admittingly got disgusted and said if they don’t care than neither do I and turned it off. Anyways, this is like the 3rd thread that said autry was acting like an * out there or out of control. 

38 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

Lol was autry that out of control?  I didn’t see the whole game because I admittingly got disgusted and said if they don’t care than neither do I and turned it off. Anyways, this is like the 3rd thread that said autry was acting like an * out there or out of control. 

I haven't went back and rewatched ... but at the time it seemed to me that the pelvis thrust wasn't necessarily "at the ref" and more of him doing it as as part of his little "celebration dance" and the ref happened to be in the area/walking by him.