Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What afc team scares you the most?

Trace Pyott

The Colts are the team that scares me the most.  If the Colts beat Houston this week (which I believe they will) then the Colts travel to KC and face the Chiefs.  My wife is a Chiefs fan, if the Colts beat the Chiefs (which I think they can) then my wife will be pretty miserable for a few days and that is scary to me.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We can beat Houston. If we win and go to KC this will be  our biggest test yet. I think that game will show us if we really are as close to having a team that can win a SB. I am nervous will all the analysts giving the Houston game to the colts.

I am scared as well since the Colts will be trying to do what has not been done in 19 years - beat a division rival on the road in the regular season and follow it up with a win against them in the playoffs on the road again. 

1 hour ago, Coffeedrinker said:

The Colts are the team that scares me the most.  If the Colts beat Houston this week (which I believe they will) then the Colts travel to KC and face the Chiefs.  My wife is a Chiefs fan, if the Colts beat the Chiefs (which I think they can) then my wife will be pretty miserable for a few days and that is scary to me.

I hope we whip their (insert choice word(s)) then. It'll hurt so good when she beats the hell out of you.

I think we can beat whoever.   I'm not really worried about the "we haven't faced this and that QB".  I saw us against the Pats with a completely depleted defense and barely any running game and we still made a game out of it.    We've got the tools now to play against and defeat anybody.   I fear the Chiefs a little bit but that's not an insurmountable task either.   I say bring it on!

In the AFC I fear the Ravens the most. they have a dominant defense that can shut teams down.  I think we match up well against the Texas and chiefs. I also believe we can beat the PATS. I do not know what to expect if we face the Chargers. Rivers is a solid QB and Chargers have weapons on offense. 

In the NFC I think we would struggle against the Saints, Bears, Rams and I would think we would have our hands full against the Seahawks and Eagles.

The only answer is the patriots. Until Luck beats Brady, It’s Brady. Ravens will beat them anyways, pats d is way too old and slow to stop Lamar. 

We beat Houston

KC and Andy choke (per usual)

We shut down another top running team in Baltimore 

Colts beat Rams