Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This team will be ok after we get ne out of the way

love the shoe

Yea I am disappointed two games as losses that could have been wins , but as a fan all you can ask for is a shot at the victory and we had a shot at both games we lost . This team is young , very young we must remember that but will only get better as the season goes on and don't forget Luck hasn't played in a while give the man some time 

3 hours ago, love the shoe said:

Yea I am disappointed two games as losses that could have been wins , but as a fan all you can ask for is a shot at the victory and we had a shot at both games we lost . This team is young , very young we must remember that but will only get better as the season goes on and don't forget Luck hasn't played in a while give the man some time 

Exactly. This team is a young team and losses are to be expected. I didn't expect this team to all of the sudden become a Super Bowl contended or even a playoff team but it would be awesome if we did. What I'm happy about is that finally our defense is slowly becoming a defense to be reckon with. Our offense is still questionable and I think we have the players to have a good offense but it will just take a little longer. I think the key here is patience.  I agree they will only get better as the season goes on.

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

wait so are the titans the team to beat since they beat the jags

I'd be ok being the division winner at 5-11. Kind of like how the NFC West was terrible years back.

I ain't scared of Tenn or hou, Jax pulled a Jax today.. Lol