Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Waiver Wire

1959Colts

His scout page:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/al-quadin-muhammad?id=2558131

BOTTOM LINE

Muhammad has the physical traits to warrant a look even though he hasn't played football in two of the last three seasons. He's a basic pass rusher who doesn't have explosive burst upfield and he still has work to do with his hands. At this point, he's a developmental outside linebacker with character baggage that could have a heavy impact on his draft status.

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Sounds a lot like DeLaire

Just now, HectorRoberts said:

Yeah I thought it was like the draft, like every team goes in order and it’s release in order, I saw Arizona was released before us and got confused 

A lot of it has to do with who is being claimed

33 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I haven’t seen him play, but based solely on the profile, he sounds horrible. Again, just my first impression based only on the profile. He sounds more like a practice squad candidate than someone worthy of being on our 53.

He did play well last year in preseason for the Saints, iirc. But then got buried when the season started.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• imo your post was very realistic and some posters on here just like to call other posters names and make snide remarks to whatever you say, this makes them feel important, I dont respond to their name calling and snide remarks and feed their self importance
    • Imagine calling professional athletes "trash".   I really don't get that mindset.   Those kids have accomplished more professionally than most people ever will.   Yet they are trash.  Imagine if they critiqued your life. 
    • You gotta understand I'm talking as a whole and I said they got better from 22, but there are still concerns. This isnt the 2020 or 2021 oline that was dominate anymore. Injuries have taken it's toll on Nelson, Kelly, and Smith and the depth behind them are young and inexperience. Average doesn't mean their bad, but imo it's not the position of strength it use to be.   As for fanboy cheerleader about AR, I gave a legit statistic is to why theirs potential. How is that being a fan boy? I didn't say AR is gonna be MVP. I just said I'm excited about the potential.
    • Funny how people see the same thing differently.   You think the Colts OL is average.   Average?!?    To me, that’s jaw dropping.     You could make an easy argument that listing QB as you do is nothing more than Fan Boy cheer leading.  Richardson played less than 200 snaps.  In essence, he’s still a rookie.     But I can’t get over listing the OL as average.  Hey, it’s your post.  You set it up with Potential, Average and Concern.   And by doing so I think you’ve painted yourself into a corner.   The Colts offensive line is AVERAGE?!?   Shaking my head doesn’t begin to cover it.   
  • Members

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,473

• jvan1973

jvan1973 11,083

• Zoltan

Zoltan 3,257

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 119

• jskinnz

jskinnz 2,680

• CR91