Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Favorite Peyton Manning Moments

Tark The Shark

Today is a very emotional day for everyone who loves the Colts, but instead of being angry or sad, I want to hear everyone's favorite Peyton Manning moment and to look back on the best era in modern football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpX8JD7uyA&feature=related

That first game on your video, Steelers MNF game in 2005, was the game I was the 12th man (fan) at and threw out the ball. Great moment in my life. I met Peyton and he was so gracious to my daughter and me. I have my video on youtube.

A moment I'll always remember was his 2nd year against the Cowboys. 4:15 start in Indy, it was when they started to get on a roll.

Peyton threw a long TD pass to Marvin Harrison. As CBS cut to a commercial break they referenced the aging Cowboys trio of Aikman, Emmitt, and Irvin and said "New Triplets are emerging perhaps" in Manning, Edge, Harrison.

That's when I knew that this was going to end up something special.

The game winning drive against the Pats in the AFC Championship game will forever be the greatest sports moment in my life.........

Also in 2010 I watched him beat the Redskins (my wife's favorite team) in Washington from the first row on the 50 yard line.........one of the greatest moments of my life. The only live game I've ever been to.

A moment that sticks out to me is the now infamous "darn it, Donald" play. Not because I'm a child on the inside and get giddy whenever anyone mutters even the mildest of curses, but because it really showed how ridiculous Peyton is at the quarterback position. Peyton was so aware of what was going on that he knew that Donald was going to miss the block as soon as the ball was snapped and knew exactly how it was going to break down when that block was missed.

Got to play darts with him and Vinitari at the Ballyhoo in Terre Haute during training camp. Sure miss those days. But also most definitely the MNF game against the Bucs. I was one of the lucky few who stayed tuned in until the end.

Mannings throw to dallas clarckv s the saints on the superbowl...best throw ihave ever seen. hs throw to collie vs the jets.

the game vs NE afc championship game

the game vs tampa bay

the game vs NE 4th and 2...that just showed you how much respect bill had for 18

the game vs Jets championship games

vs broncos on the playoffs.

heck even the 6 int game vs the chargers... he still drove the team to the 20 yard line and viniatieri missed the fg. point is, even with that much interceptions, having most of the injured, with no receivers and freeney breaking his leg, he managed to bring the team back to a win. amazing guy