Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck is Throwing

IndyD4U

So Reich hasn't even seen Luck throw and yesterday Ballard said Luck wasn't throwing?  Am I missing something here?  I guess Luck told him he was throwing.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22930531/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reich-andrew-luck-throwing-football-again

As for how much Luck will participate and when he can start throwing with full velocity, Colts head coach Frank Reich said that's something that won't be known until the team gets to examine their franchise quarterback in two weeks.

"I really would like to take a guess at that, but I haven't actually put my eyes on him throwing or anything like that or I haven't gotten in-depth with him to the point of, 'Hey, tell me when you're going to let it rip,'" Reich said Tuesday at the coaches breakfast at the NFL's annual meetings. "I just trust that he knows that.

2 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

It's a Biblical reference.  Doubting Thomas (Didymus) was a disciple of Jesus Christ.  When told of the news that Jesus had risen, Didymus stated that he would not believe it until he could see Jesus and put his finger where the nails were and run his hand in the opening of the spear.  Jesus appeared to Didymus a week later and basically told Didymus to verify what he needed to verify and then he believed.

Ahhh... I'm not the most religious guy around, so Bible references will go over my head from time to time. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, P'Son said:

If Frank said he's throwing, then he's throwing. We can believe Frank.  However, he didn't say how far he's throwing.  I'm guessing five yards at most.

Anyone can throw a nerf turbo far, give luck some credit maybe 10 yards