Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Griff Whalen Signs with Raiders

11 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Raiders love them some JAZZ HANDS !

I believe Jazz Hands was Coby Fleener. Not a big deal since neither of them are Colts any longer, but just clarifying.

Edit: I stand corrected - According to Jimmy Fallon, Whalen was most likely to do Jazz Hands. But Fleener scored and did the Jazz Hands celebration instead. Why did I feel compelled to clarify all of this? ... I have no idea!

34 minutes ago, Alex22 said:

I thought he could have come back and helped AL prepare for the upcoming season, they seemed to have good chemistry.

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-1/Raiders-Sign-Wide-Receiver-Griff-Whalen/1614174f-2186-465d-835c-c4e9368d9f05 

If they had good chemistry you’d think he’d still be on the roster. He was nothing more than a forum mascot.

6 hours ago, Flash7 said:

I believe Jazz Hands was Coby Fleener. Not a big deal since neither of them are Colts any longer, but just clarifying.

Edit: I stand corrected - According to Jimmy Fallon, Whalen was most likely to do Jazz Hands. But Fleener scored and did the Jazz Hands celebration instead. Why did I feel compelled to clarify all of this? ... I have no idea!

"Jazz Hands" is what kimmel or jimmy fallon called Whalen when they show nfl players faces.

Fleener is the one who did it after fallon or kimmel said (about whalen) it cuz he thought it was funny.

if there is one thing i onow, its tv trivia.  Theres at least one tv on in my house 24-7.

i guess i just clarified your clarification.  I didnt notice your correction until after i clarified your first paragraph.

haha