Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Is Afraid Of Losing Luck

johnwaynes44

Peyton Manning will never play for the Colts again and here is why. I really think Irsay would like to keep Manning and draft Luck, but he knows Luck wants to play right away and will play right away for another team if necessary. If he retains Manning, there is no way Luck is going to sign with the Colts. It will be Elway all over again. Irsay wants both, but can only have one, so the choice is clear. He goes with the future. Why wouldn't he. Manning is too much of a risk to throw away Luck. Luck WILL NOT play behind Peyton Manning. He is the most highly taughted QB maybe ever. I would love to see both here, but it just can't happen. Irsay feels like Luck is destined to be a Colt. His name, his number, the timing of it all. Irsay is all caught up in the destiny. He is a hokey, superstitious guy, texting lirics to songs with Luck in them. He is just a weird dude and I think he would do anything to get Luck, including bagging the season, cutting the franchise hall of fame QB, firing the GM and anyone else who may have resisted his plan. He is all in with this kid. I just hope he can live up to all that pressure.

Peyton Manning will never play for the Colts again and here is why. I really think Irsay would like to keep Manning and draft Luck, but he knows Luck wants to play right away and will play right away for another team if necessary. If he retains Manning, there is no way Luck is going to sign with the Colts. It will be Elway all over again. Irsay wants both, but can only have one, so the choice is clear. He goes with the future. Why wouldn't he. Manning is too much of a risk to throw away Luck. Luck WILL NOT play behind Peyton Manning. He is the most highly taughted QB maybe ever. I would love to see both here, but it just can't happen. Irsay feels like Luck is destined to be a Colt. His name, his number, the timing of it all. Irsay is all caught up in the destiny. He is a hokey, superstitious guy, texting lirics to songs with Luck in them. He is just a weird dude and I think he would do anything to get Luck, including bagging the season, cutting the franchise hall of fame QB, firing the GM and anyone else who may have resisted his plan. He is all in with this kid. I just hope he can live up to all that pressure.

Oh Good Lord................

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Irsay bag the season? Did he tell everyone to tank, from the coaches to the players, and also got them to make a oath of secrecy. If they didn't, Irsay's bombshell ninja assassins would silence them. So they accept the mission, lose at all costs. There prize, termination, while Irsay made off with his precious Luck.

Clearly Irsay tweeted god to make Peyton have neck issues gezz how hard does this have to be to figure out...

FYI just to be clear to everyone I am joking...

Ummmmmmmm did U just figure out that Jimmy likes Andrew?

Really?

Clearly Irsay tweeted god to make Peyton have neck issues gezz how hard does this have to be to figure out...

FYI just to be clear to everyone I am joking...

I have no idea of the context of the convo... but If Indy was "tanking" Curtis would have finished the season.

Oh what tangled webs we weave. ......

If you think Peyton is going to have a problem and may not resign with Luck sitting behind him, then why wouldn't it be a problem if RG3 sat behind him!? Both are highly touted QB's who may go right after the other, so the hype is the same. Also, both QB's have been quoted saying they would not mind sitting behind PM. So why is it so different with Luck til the point PM would consider leaving the team? When you guys have these debates/arguments please leave the bias out of it. That's what starts these endless threads.

I already get the impression that Luck will put himself before his team. I don't with RGIII. Trade the pick, let Manning get another ring or 2, and start a new and exciting era with a completely different style of offense. Do we really want 15 years of Manning lite? BTW, Luck is not the best QB out of college since Elway, he's the best since Manning.

I just remembered why I vowed to stay away until March 8TH.

So we draft RG3 and let him play behind Manning for 3 years. He has be very open that he would love to backup and learn from Manning and would have no problem with it. We can even put in some packages to get him on the field a few times.

RG3 could have been saying that he wouldnt mind sitting behind manning just so he can be the number 1 pick. then come october hes crying because he wants to start? yeah if i were an owner i wouldnt buy into it sorry. especially since the guy said hes going to do what ever it takes to be the number 1 pick. thats all he cares about, so of course he will do or say what ever he can to get that.

if that were true and he was bagging the season and firing anyone who was against it, dont you think that they would have come out AFTER being fired and tell the press and everyone that is why they got fired? i doubt that was the reason and the real reason being what was said and that was because polian didnt draft a QB who could be succesful with the team and basically just put pieces on the field and let manning do all the work.

as far as Caldwell goes, i dont even think Irsay wanted him as the coach, and Dungy saying the only way he will retire is if he can bring in the next head coach. so 2-14 season gave irsay a reason to fire him, not that it mattered anyway because caldwell didnt even look like he can coach anyway. yeah he went to the superbowl his first year, but it was all Manning that year.

If you guys don't think that Grigs, Irsay and Pags haven't seen PM throw, or sent someone to watch him, then you need to buy this real estate I have down in Uganda..

You have real estate in Uganda? Bad investment...I can see why you're trying to unload it, lol.

If you guys don't think that Grigs, Irsay and Pags haven't seen PM throw, or sent someone to watch him, then you need to buy this real estate I have down in Uganda..

I don't think Grigs, Pagano or Irsay has seen PM throw.

I do think they have sent doctors to watch him and report back.

I don't think you have any real estate in Uganda.

I already get the impression that Luck will put himself before his team. I don't with RGIII. Trade the pick, let Manning get another ring or 2, and start a new and exciting era with a completely different style of offense. Do we really want 15 years of Manning lite? BTW, Luck is not the best QB out of college since Elway, he's the best since Manning.

You have heard of Mennonites. Youre sounding like a Manningite