Colts were 'all in on Nagy

HungarianColtsFan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanted Nagy to be the hc but if you’re like me and need it to be a sour grapes situation then he did admit to calling all the plays in the playoff game:

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/01/09/matt-nagy-called-kansas-city-chiefs-plays-and-thats-a-good-thing-for-new-chicago-bears-coach/a6j90ik/?utm_source=second-street&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PFW+Daily+Update%3a+1%2f9%2f18

6 hours ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

1 I don't care Nagy was like 4th at best on my wish list!

2 Turbisky or Luck :facepalm: nope stop right there.

3 Bears roster better humm nope that ain't flying either!

4 Nagy took the job because the Bears offered him the job and the Colts didn't either because he wasn't the guy we wanted or we were going to finish the interviews!!

5 if Nagy was the guy irsay would have never let him get away. 

6 Nagy has a much lower expection level in Chicago than he would in Indy 

7 Nagy wanted a job as Head Coach and he didn't want to go on lots of interviews and be back at KC without a Head coaching gig! Bears offered we didn't end of story!!

-This Post above is right on! - and Turbisky wont even be the best QB in his Draft class (he isn't now Watson is by quite a bit). Also we lost 6 games by 7 points or less so our Roster isn't as bad as the media thinks. We now have another Draft coming too and Free Agency. If Luck plays in those games it's very possible we win all 6 of those games if not 5 of them and end up around 9-7. At this point I would be fine with 2 guys = McDaniels or Wilks. If we get Toub it wont be the end of the world but I like the 1st 2 guys better I just mentioned.

-I have changed my mind about McDaniels and think his failure in Denver was just due too being super young at 32 and he had way too much on his plate. I am sure he has matured a lot over the last 8 years now entering his 40's. He also has a Great Offensive mind, something Luck needs. Regarding Wilks - I love his passion and his Defensive mind. He reminds me of Tomlin. Toub would be a safe pick and has great work ethic.