Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Could Chiefs Offensive Coordinator Matt Nagy Be the Colts’ Next Head Coach?

krunk

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

You still haven't gotten a new tag line??! Well, at least you are predictable lol. 

Moving to a team with Andrew Luck got Ballard to not take other jobs and to come here. But that won't work with Nagy? I said maybe QB coach, but if it's OC, that's cool too. I'm just not sold on him being HC. 

I am predictable with my tag line but it is only offered to the seriously uninformed.

You don't care for me on here, I get it and somehow will get over it.  But in all seriousness, the best poster on here is Superman - bar none. If he points out the holes in your theory, I would take a listen and seriously reconsider whatever stance you are taking.  You are continually debating not just a bad point but one that is simply wrong.  

Now give me one of those cute gifs.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

http://www.vikings.com/team/coaches/george-edwards/1040945a-c79b-48b7-bfe3-528bf7720541

If we hire a DC as our next head coach, I would love it to be George Edwards from the Vikings. 

He must be a HC candidate somewhere in the league soon. Okay, he's never been HC before, but his stats are amazing as a DC. I could see Ballard build a team through a tough defence.

On the flip side, if its a OC we bring in as the next HC,  I could see Frank Reich from the Eagles as the next HC.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/coaches/frank-reich/20c7e5db-b60c-4732-9848-4eff7a236617

He have been a HC before, and maybe its better this time around. He worked with Rivers for years, and was the man behind Rivers best seasons.

If none of these two, then I hope we bring back Harbaugh so Luck can be succesful and grab those next 8 Lombardies as we know he can.

dungy was a former DC for the vikings and he worked out well...and they should know frank reich as he started in indy plus was part of the greatest college and pro comebacks of all time.

17 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

At first I hated the idea of McDaniels. Then I attempted to warm up to the idea. Now I am back to hating the thought of him coaching this team. 

It’s an official no from me. I don’t want the stain of his stigma. He reeks of cheater, and in my opinion he should forever remain a Patriot.

I would rather keep Pagano than hire McDaniels. At least Pagano is a guy I can root for. At least Pagano is a person I respect. 

Chucky boy was probably cheating at the U

4 hours ago, jskinnz said:

I am predictable with my tag line but it is only offered to the seriously uninformed.

You don't care for me on here, I get it and somehow will get over it.  But in all seriousness, the best poster on here is Superman - bar none. If he points out the holes in your theory, I would take a listen and seriously reconsider whatever stance you are taking.  You are continually debating not just a bad point but one that is simply wrong.  

Not why you think superman is a better poster than me 

19 hours ago, jskinnz said:

Image result for annoyed gif

Whew, who needs google when you're around?  I wish we were ore than internet friends. I'd just call you up whenever I needed to know something. 

Again, since you failed to actually read my previous comment.....I said I'd like to have Nagy in as a coach...just not head coach.

Love you little buddy. 

1 hour ago, lollygagger8 said:

Image result for annoyed gif

Whew, who needs google when you're around?  I wish we were ore than internet friends. I'd just call you up whenever I needed to know something. 

Again, since you failed to actually read my previous comment.....I said I'd like to have Nagy in as a coach...just not head coach.

Love you little buddy. 

So this whole thing is essentially make believe for you?

So let me play along.

I would like to have George Halas as Luck's next QB coach.

I know he is dead and all but he has approx the same chance of being the Colts' QB coach as Nagy.  

That is how unrealistic it is.