Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Network Suspends Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, Heath Evans After Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

krunk

On 12/12/2017 at 5:14 PM, mikey287 said:

Heath doesn't surprise me...he has that look, some people just have that look...(related: check Dean Blandino's hard drive I bet) but I'm surprised about Faulk and McNabb. I met Donovan before, he seemed like a pretty chill dude actually...

Mcnabb didn't surprise me either. Heath I'd absolutely no shock, nut inky the look but something about his attitude too. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/15/2017 at 9:09 AM, NFLfan said:

Her age or looks is not the issue. Do men send these pics to women they respect and want a relationship with? That would turn most women off. I would immediately cease contact with the guy.

No one knows that this has not happened to the other women there. If that happened to me, I probably would not report it, especially if I am still working at the place. 

The reason I may not believe her is because she accused so many guys of misconduct. I can't understand why so many would put their careers at risk by sending these pics/videos. It is hard to believe. 

I'm not sure it's that hard to believe.  Being a rich/famous althlete has to skew your perception of what a woman will tolerate.

Ok so what I was looking for is other women making similar claims.

Here's another woman

Following a lawsuit from former NFL Network employee Jami Cantor, where she alleges that Marshall Faulk, Warren Sapp and Donovan McNabb, among others, sexually harased her, Erin McParland, a makeup artist who has worked at the network for three seasons, says in her own account that the abuse started with Davis making numerous and repeated inappropriate comments in her second year at the station.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nfl-network-employee-sexually-harassed-assaulted-report-article-1.3714581

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, RockThatBlue said:

Wasn't Warren Sapp accused of something a few years ago? Forget what it was, but it was pretty wild IIRC.

Never pays his child support even after the judges ordered him to while he owns hundreds of pair of shoes. Total maggot.

1 hour ago, krunk said:

When Irvin was playing I did a lot of business in Dallas/Fort Worth and the car radio has a lot of Michael Irvin/white powder news items. Never heard anything about sex related items. One thing is certain over all of these guys. They are only the ones that got caught so far. I'm certain the actual list of bad guys is very long.