Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NFLfan said:

Is the Cardinal that bad? You seem really down on them. And you don't seem like a negative person.

I think that losing a lot of players has set them back a bit. Keller hasn't fully recovered yet either. There will be some growing pains and that's alright. I thought that this SD game would help the offense get back in rhythm but it looks like they're still a bit off. 

4 minutes ago, snkdy said:

I think that losing a lot of players has set them back a bit. Keller hasn't fully recovered yet either. There will be some growing pains and that's alright. I thought that this SD game would help the offense get back in rhythm but it looks like they're still a bit off. 

The offense seemed pretty good against USC. It was the defense that was giving up a lot of yards to USC. We have only the one loss, right?

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Question unrelated to college football:

Have any of you had to repair the screen on your phone? Mine cracked when it fell yesterday. I called to have it repaired. One guy asked for $159. I decided I will just get a new phone. What do you think? 

I have an iPhone but I didn't have Apple Care when I cracked the screen. They tried to make me pay a similar amount. A new phone is probably the best choice. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The offense seemed pretty good against USC. It was the defense that was giving up a lot of yards to USC. We have only the one loss, right?

Yes, the defense was a big problem last week. We really lost that game at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball though. The OL was terrible and the DL was worse. Keller wasn't himself either. 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

That is what Stanford fans call conservative. I am not watching the game but I think I don't have a problem with getting points there. Snkdy??

There have been times when Shaw has gone for it on 4th down, but more often than not, he'll take the points. In a close game, I don't mind it.

4 minutes ago, snkdy said:

TD! Bryce saving us.

lol can't blame him if he did

A little less than a quarter to go. I should stay up but with my TV off, I am feeling sleepy. It is nearly 1:30am here. 

Maybe I will see you on the Colts game thread tomorrow, SNKDY. The Vikings play earlier. 

Good night! This will be a win for us. :)

7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

A little less than a quarter to go. I should stay up but with my TV off, I am feeling sleepy. It is nearly 1:30am here. 

Maybe I will see you on the Colts game thread tomorrow, SNKDY. The Vikings play earlier. 

Good night! This will be a win for us. :)

For sure! Have a good night. 

Clemson D is a talented squad, they made Lamar Jackson look pedestrian.

Lamar Jackson to Michael Vick comparison stops with the legs, IMO, because Vick was a much better passer coming out of college. Lamar's accuracy leaves much to be desired in the passing game.

22 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Clemson D is a talented squad, they made Lamar Jackson look pedestrian.

Lamar Jackson to Michael Vick comparison stops with the legs, IMO, because Vick was a much better passer coming out of college. Lamar's accuracy leaves much to be desired in the passing game.

Lamar may be a WR in the NFL. He has speed and elusiveness similar to Antonio Brown, IMO.