Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Then you answered your own question...

You asked 'was it dirty?"

So Steph is the only guy that JR would try to take out. He has proven to be dirty in the past...just saying it was convientently low shot at Klays knees.

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

You're trolling,  dg......

Then stop making up rediculous trade scenarios and unrealistic ways to get PG to play in Cleveland. Why are you mad that I simply point out you haven’t figured out the salary cap and why your ideas don’t work. You even make up trades for guys that aren’t even under contract.

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

Then stop making up rediculous trade scenarios and unrealistic ways to get PG to play in Cleveland. Why are you mad that I simply point out you haven’t figured out the salary cap and why your ideas don’t work. You even make up trades for guys that aren’t even under contract.

you're trolling.....obviously

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

56-56 at Half, Great game so far!

Cavs are playing very well..but GSW was cruising most of the half..

This third quarter thing they do......its hard to handle

He slipped

Yep...we can’t know his mind but it almost changed this entire series. It was a very negligent play in my opinion...and it was low flying into his knees. Scary play. Glad Klay is ok. 

I'm reading where they thing Igudola can play for GSW Sunday....

I actually hope so..I feel bad for him..

This might be his last go-round

Just now, dgambill said:

Yep...we can’t know his mind but it almost changed this entire series. It was a very negligent play in my opinion...and it was low flying into his knees. Scary play. Glad Klay is ok. 

so am I

you're trolling.....obviously

Cavs are playing very well..but GSW was cruising most of the half..

This third quarter thing they do......its hard to handle

Don’t know what your definition of trolling means..but simply pointing out your scenarios are impossible as you defined them. Guess pointing out the truth is trolling. I’ll stop...but seriously at least run the numbers before making up crazy trades. I know you’ve made some good calls on Pacer moves last offseason so I know you have a good idea of this stuff but you made some crazy scenarios.

Just now, dgambill said:

Don’t know what your definition of trolling means..but simply pointing out your scenarios are impossible as you defined them. Guess pointing out the truth is trolling. I’ll stop...but seriously at least run the numbers before making up crazy trades. I know you’ve made some good calls on Pacer moves last offseason so I know you have a good idea of this stuff but you made some crazy scenarios.

You're still trolling......dg....really…,,,no kidding.....you are

6 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I'm reading where they thing Igudola can play for GSW Sunday....

I actually hope so..I feel bad for him..

This might be his last go-round

so am I

They miss Iggy a lot. His defense is big and he is better on offense then their bigs. Agree 100%

You're still trolling......dg....really…,,,no kidding.....you are

Sorry I thought trolling was posting stuff just to get a rise. I’m not doing that. Just saying your scenerio can’t work under the cap. I apologize.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Who would win in a one on one game up to 10, McGee vs T.Thompson? That would be entertaining!

Good question.....both of those guys would battle for the 'Roy Hibbert Agility Award'

Kerr knows where its at...he got JaVelle McGee out of there quick, fast and in a hurry

Lebron has turned into a really good shooter. Late in MJs career he got better but Lebrons 3pt shooting etc is even better. Not trying to compare him to MJ just saying he had done a great job improving his game. He isn’t almost unstoppable now.

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

When Durant goes 1 on 1.....it actually helps Cleveland..

68-68.....

but 31 of the 68 is from LBJ....you cant sustain that

Except when he posts up smaller guys. He should keep doing that.