Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gareon Conley accused of sexual assault (edit)

On April 27, 2017 at 2:40 AM, Malakai432 said:

Hahah, no never robbed at least man but one guy stole a couple things as he delivered a pizza to my house, the balls on that guy.  I didn't realize it until he was gone.  Also, some other non earth shattering encounters, that being said though I've had friends from Lebanon before though also! :thmup:

Jesus. That is pretty brazen & shameless on the delivery guy's part. Let me guess, he asked if he could use your bathroom after you tipped him & then this clown ripped you off & you didn't realize it for a couple of hours. 

That really blows.  Some dudes were just born caboose holes that just grew bigger. 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On April 27, 2017 at 2:54 AM, AZColt11 said:

Hey I'm going to throw a another quick scenarios at ya.  What if a woman held a man at gunpoint and demanded sex?  She could still physically arouse him even though he doesn't want to do it and still rape him.  I would think this would happen more likely in a case where a women was unable to get pregnant via her partner and just be hell-bent on trying anything.  But still, it could happen.

I'm sure there are some crazy women out there bound & determined to get pregnant by a NFL prospect by any means necessary AZC. At least for child support payments & fiscal reimbursement in 1 form or another. 

It's happened before & could easily be repeated again. No argument there. The gun angle is not commonplace, but if you encounter the right unstable woman, anything is possible.