Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets to release Brandon Marshall

He's probably elated to get out of the offensive dumpster fire that is the Jets. At the right price, I'd love to bring Marshall in as a possession/red zone WR.

People often reference his mental issues, but I find a huge positive in it. Since he finally had a mental assessment done and started getting treatment for his disorder, he has been a HUGE advocate in the mental health community. He has especially focused on removing the stigmas attached to mental health issues, as they are a huge reason people don't get the treatment they truly need. As someone with my significant other being on the treatment side of mental health, I have a huge amount of respect for Marshall and what he has been doing off the field.

If you think about it all the teams he'd played on have had an issue lol jets well it's the jets... broncos he had cutler who he clearly hates low key also had to deal with him on the bears haha I'd be outspoken too Miami don't kno much about 

15 hours ago, Shive said:

He's probably elated to get out of the offensive dumpster fire that is the Jets. At the right price, I'd love to bring Marshall in as a possession/red zone WR.

People often reference his mental issues, but I find a huge positive in it. Since he finally had a mental assessment done and started getting treatment for his disorder, he has been a HUGE advocate in the mental health community. He has especially focused on removing the stigmas attached to mental health issues, as they are a huge reason people don't get the treatment they truly need. As someone with my significant other being on the treatment side of mental health, I have a huge amount of respect for Marshall and what he has been doing off the field.

I completely agree. I gained a lot of respect for him while he was in NY. I think many fans think of the Brandon Marshall of the past when they call him a distraction. I watched  many Jets games. Marshall was the best player on offense. He made difficult catches and scored often despite having some of the worst QBs throwing to him. He was a team leader. I don't know if the Colts need him but he would help.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:11 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Don't worry, Pats will find a way to get him haha 

You may be joking, but he said he wants a ring.  He turned down money from the Jets.  They'll probably take McCaffrey too.

Dang, I hate that team.  Can't help but admire them, but I detest them.  

"And when Belichick saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more teams to conquer."