Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best pass rusher

Colts1324

8 hours ago, rock8591 said:

Who is "Boss?"

Aaron Donald maybe? I don't see that as his nickname though.

He means Joey Bosa . Rookie from Ohio State that was taken 3rd overall in 2016 draft by Chargers. Signed late and missed training camp and first 4 games ..which is crazy in today's NFL.

Had 10.5 sacks in the 12 games he played . 

6 hours ago, dw49 said:

He means Joey Bosa . Rookie from Ohio State that was taken 3rd overall in 2016 draft by Chargers. Signed late and missed training camp and first 4 games ..which is crazy in today's NFL.

Had 10.5 sacks in the 12 games he played . 

No doubt he was the best, Joey Bosa, amongst rookie pass rushers.

Joey was amazing.  He was plug and play once he got healthy (pulled hamstring when first started practicing).  May have been an entirely different year had he not held out... we'll never know. 

High motor.  Incredible lean and ability to chase down from behind.  He made everyone around him a grade better and was disruptive on almost every play whether he got a sack or not.  He caused a lot of our interceptions.

With Dak and Ezekiel there's no chance on Rookie of the Year but he certainly deserved Defensive rookie of the year. 

25 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Lotta people eating crow about Bosa.

I love it. I was disappointed in him holding out because he is better than that. But kid is going to be a DPOY candidate year in and year out. I might be biased being a buckeye fan though lol