Dolphins at Steelers: Steelers 

Raiders at Texans: Texans 

Texans at Patriots: Patriots 

Steelers at Chiefs: Steelers 

Steelers at Patriots: Patriots 

Thoughts?

-I'll go Steelers over Dolphins and Texans over Raiders

-I'll then go Patriots over Texans and Steelers over Chiefs

-Then for the AFC Title I will say Steelers over Patriots. I picked the Steelers at the beginning of the season to win the AFC and this is where not having Gronk will bite the Pats in the butt!

Texans, Raiders, and Dolphins won't make it to the SB.   That leaves NE and either one of KC/Pitt.  Of these teams Pittsburgh is the one that can beat NE which I think they will do.

In the NFC, GB, Lions, and Giants not likely to advance very far. And I don't think ATL can beat SEA in the playoffs, so I'd go Seahawks VS Cowboys in the NFCCG.

Seattle VS Pittsburgh in the SB.

Yeah the NFC is much more wide open than the AFC. It's legit NEs to lose. The only way they don't get in is if they give a game away.

The Gronk injury will hurt sure, but it's not as bad now that the AFC will run through NE.

This would be a lot more fun if one Derek Carr were involved.............

What scares me about the Steelers is injuries. I believe they are incredibly healthy RIGHT NOW but it took just that one WC round last year to send them into a mash unit. I worry about them if they play NE in the title game since a game vs. Miami and then KC will not be easy on the muscles/bones/joints/brains etc. If the Steelers are to go to NE I want them to be healthy on offense since thats the only way I believe they would have a chance at all to win. I want a healthy Ben too, no warrior media style one legged or one armed Ben. HEALTHY Ben on vitamins.

NE has the best divisional round set up right now, just OMG. They get Miami, Houston or the Raiders. Like really?

Barring a miracle of the ages upset in the divisional where NE is like a 17 point favorite, NE is in the AFCCG and probably plays the Chiefs or Steelers. 

I would not over look the Chiefs. Alex Smith is well still "there" but "sometimes" he goes on his little hot streaks as we have seen in comebacks this season by KC. What worries me about the Chiefs going to NE is if somehow Andy Reid and Alex Smith go on their ultra slow mo ox cart style nursing home offensive drives and one drive is 20 minutes long and results in "maybe" a FG.

I want to see some quick strike aggressive TDs through the air on the Pats. Steelers can do this. Raiders COULD have done this with Carr. Now the Raiders are hopeless. Miami.....meh I don't know........

Now if somehow the Pats draw the Texans and Brock pulls off a miracle win like he did with Denver last year in the snow I am officially building a shrine to him without even caring if he is a division rival since he looks like a vampire from twilight anyway.

I am almost expecting the Pats to get Houston anyway at this point since it seems the Pats always draw an AFC South team to torture.