Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk Baseball Thread since 2017: The 2020 season, Nationals Repeat?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

This game is trash. I'm not watching another minute of it

Why what happened? I actually went outside to talk to my neighbor so did I miss something? I see the Cubs are only down 4-3 now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

This game is trash. I'm not watching another minute of it

 

What's wrong with it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

This game is trash. I'm not watching another minute of it

Taylor is the hero I figured you would be happy since you hate the Cubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Taylor is the hero I figured you would be happy since you hate the Cubs

Pretty sure that's why he said it's "trash," Cubs making a comeback. Bye Felicia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOZER said:

Pretty sure that's why he said it's "trash," Cubs making a comeback. Bye Felicia.

Nats still lead though so I don't get it and they are very capable of scoring more. I could easily say this whole series sucked if we lose because Taylor isn't even a HR hitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Almora now can blow it open for the Champs with guys on 2nd and 3rd

La Stella, another clutch guy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bryant needs to figure it out, blew a perfect opportunity to put this thing on ice. Oh well, LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOZER said:

Bryant needs to figure it out, blew a perfect opportunity to put this thing on ice. Oh well, LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!

MVP is struggling a bit, he blew a chance to really end this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GOZER said:

Bryant needs to figure it out, blew a perfect opportunity to put this thing on ice. Oh well, LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!

 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

MVP is struggling a bit, he blew a chance to really end this game.

Everything Will Be Okay

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...