Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is the 2016 MVP?

19colt

Who is the MVP?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the 2016 MVP?

On 2/5/2017 at 8:21 AM, Buddy Lee said:

If you look at the comments section on NFL.com for the awards show, there are about 100 Pats fans moaning and groaning and griping about Brady not getting the MVP, Belichick not getting coach of the year, McDaniels not getting assistant coach of the year, Brady not getting offensive player of the year. Even, absurdly, Brady not getting comeback player of the year (coming back from the suspension..lol) and Blount not getting some kind of award for the number of TDs he scored. I guess they would have to make that award up on the fly, maybe the TD Garden award. ;)

No class.

Because, as any good research shows, reading the comments section of any NFL.com article is an extremely scientific, in-depth way of gaining insight into an entire region of people and their collective psyche. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, GoPats said:

Because, as any good research shows, reading the comments section of any NFL.com article is an extremely scientific, in-depth way of gaining insight into an entire region of people and their collective psyche. 

Troll! Go away!   I have never looked at much less made a comment on a Pats message board.  You are just one more defensive Pats fan and you personally make my point for me!!!!! 

BTW, I clearly stated about 100 Pats fans. I hope that doesn't in any way imply an entire region. Defensive. Defensive. Defensive.

I think coach of the year should have been Bill B. or even JDR. 

MVP? Meh I think you can make a good case for a few of them so I won't go there too hard in analysis. But, Matt Ryan did have an excellent statistical regular season so he was worthy of it. 

Sadly MVP is sort of a jinx, I don't truly want to buy into the superstition either though since well you want to get MVP but at the same time you have to think someday a player again is going to win MVP and then be on the SB winning team right?