Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The dolphins??

runthepost

The last six weeks have not been good to the Vikings. After starting 5-0, the Vikings have gone 1-5 in the last 6 weeks. The Dolphins started 1-4 -- I was pretty pumped up about that. However, they have since won 6 straight. 

What's the connection? The Vikings own the rights to the Dolphins' 3rd and 4th round draft picks next year. The more the Dolphins win, the later the draft picks will be. During the first 5 weeks of the season, I was hopeful that the picks would be in the top 3rd of each round (#1 to #10), but it is looking more like middle to late in the rounds. It does not look as attractive a deal anymore. :(

11 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

that's a real thought.

Miami closes with SF, Baltimore, Arizona, the Jets, Buffalo and NE..

...the AFC West teams go head-to-head..and New England at Denver is a pretty even game.

///Minds could be very definetly be blown

Their D makes the Pats D looks great! They gave up 24 to the 49ers.. Ravens, Arizona beat them and the Jets give them a scare till the Jets remember they are the Jets. Loo

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nice win because the Phins were on fire. Big Joe stepped up today.

It was about time. Our offense has stunk up until today. Definitely the most complete game of the year. Joe had his best game in a down season thus far.  They are going to have to be at their best next game going against the evil one and his minion. 

6 minutes ago, The Old Crow said:

It was about time. Our offense has stunk up until today. Definitely the most complete game of the year. Joe had his best game in a down season thus far.  They are going to have to be at their best next game going against the evil one and his minion. 

At New England is never easy but the Ravens Offense looked promising. That game should be interesting.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope you guys win! Anytime they lose, especially in Foxboro is awesome because it's rare.

We nailed them twice in the playoffs up there , and lost two close ones. The fact that they blame the Ravens and Colts for their deflation Shennanigans , make it all the more interesting. They are always a thorn in the side of all Colt and Raven fans. Appreciate the support. 

Just now, The Old Crow said:

We nailed them twice in the playoffs up there , and lost two close ones. The fact that they blame the Ravens and Colts for their deflation Shennanigans , make it all the more interesting. They are always a thorn in the side of all Colt and Raven fans. Appreciate the support. 

I am out of LIKES but yes Ravens always give them problems. Pats fans blaming the Colts and Ravens for their cheating is typical of how a person never takes blame for themselves when they are guilty as hell of doing something but put the blame on everyone else LOL.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES but yes Ravens always give them problems. Pats fans blaming the Colts and Ravens for their cheating is typical of how a person never takes blame for themselves when they are guilty as hell of doing something but put the blame on everyone else LOL.

They are the absolute worst. You got them good in 2006. It's always fun to beat them. We rarely get them at home, but always seem to be playing at their god forsaken stadium with their two bit museum ! Lol 

1 minute ago, The Old Crow said:

They are the absolute worst. You got them good in 2006. It's always fun to beat them. We rarely get them at home, but always seem to be playing at their god forsaken stadium with their two bit museum ! Lol 

You got them in 2012 as well in Foxboro even. I loved it! When we beat them in 2006 I partied for a week, I knew we would beat Chicago with Rex. Beating Tom was the real SB. I figured you guys would beat the 49ers in 2012 after pulling off the Denver game and then going into Fox taking care of business. Joe played like a Champ during that Playoff run and Ray Lewis was such a great leader!

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You got them in 2012 as well in Foxboro even. I loved it! When we beat them in 2006 I partied for a week, I knew we would beat Chicago with Rex. Beating Tom was the real SB. I figured you guys would beat the 49ers in 2012 after pulling off the Denver game and then going into Fox taking care of business. Joe played like a Champ during that Playoff run and Ray Lewis was such a great leader!

Good times for both teams. I always pull for the Colts against the evil empire. Once they get knocked out, playing the NFC is always anti- climatic. 

On 12/4/2016 at 8:39 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't blame the Ravens, I just hate their whiney coach because he got all upset by something legal. As for the Colts I have never "blamed" them for something that was never even proven to have happened. I like good fans just hate roger goodell and would Love him to show up at the Razor.. 

As for the ravens game game this week, it will come down to the Pats D if they can play even average I like their chances of winning.. but average been hard come by this year.

oh onlybteam I hate are the Jets Jets Jets..

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

I don't blame the Ravens, I just hate their whiney coach because he got all upset by something legal. As for the Colts I have never "blamed" them for something that was never even proven to have happened. I like good fans just hate roger goodell and would Love him to show up at the Razor.. 

As for the ravens game game this week, it will come down to the Pats D if they can play even average I like their chances of winning.. but average been hard come by this year.

oh onlybteam I hate are the Jets Jets Jets..

Pats fans do despise the Jets more than any team and they hate Harbaugh. I think with us, it was the best rivalry in Football when we had Peyton. Because everyone always hyped up Peyton/Brady. Until Luck beats you guys, I think Pats fans in general wont take us serious.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pats fans do despise the Jets more than any team and they hate Harbaugh. I think with us, it was the best rivalry in Football when we had Peyton. Because everyone always hyped up Peyton/Brady. Until Luck beats you guys, I think Pats fans in general wont take us serious.

I never disliked the Colts, I always enjoyed the game and the rivalry. I can def say I respected your team, but that could also be because I kinda like the peeps on this board so if someone else had win it all I rather be you guys and Manning than (sorry Old Crow) say Flacco and the Ravens.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

There won't be a better rivalry for years if ever than Colts/Pats and Brady/Manning.

The whole country was hyped for those games and the fans themselves--well lets say ulcers :)