Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was last week not so much of a big win?

indyagent17

I think it a big win as far as the Colts in the standings and probably boosting moral ,but does it hold any significance for them as a team improving and getting better when Tenn drops that many points on GB, and the Packers playing poorly ?    I just want to see improvement.  They need to go out and back up that win over the Packers with some victories in the next few weeks or that game was for naught.   I hope they're last victory was a stepping stone up, but I have hardly seen anything from this team on a consistence basis to make me feel any different.

They have 7 games left, 4 at home and 3 on the road.  Three of the four are against the AFC south and Pitt.  If the Colts can win out against division foes and beat PItt (who are struggling but can be very tough) and being optimistic, if the can pull one win out on the last reaming road games they might be in good shape for the post season.  But like I said , that Packers game cant be an  aberration, must be improvement and consistent good  play from all.