Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vikings vs Bears MNF Halloween night

chad72

I hope people are watching the Vikings OL. I know they have several injuries but it just goes to shows that there are reasons we didn't go after jake long and other washed up vets for our OL. Much rather have learning pains with rookies that have a future than these types that will be out of the league next year. Vikings have LEGITIMATE OL issues...even worse than ours. That defense is good but even they get worn down over a 16 game season if their offense can't come to life. Bradford is decent but he is getting destroyed because he has no protection and the this is why I think the Vikings struggle in the playoffs. I trust a team like Seattle even with their OL problems more than Minnesota because of their post season pedigree.

Vikings have overachieved so far and credit to them because they have had some huge key injuries, still at 5-2 but Sam Bradford isn't Very Good or a Franchise QB, he is Good when healthy. The Cowboys are clearly the best team in the NFC IMO over the Vikings and Seahawks. I still think the Packers will win the NFC North at worse but hey I am wrong as much as anyone else, I thought the Colts would be 10-6 LOL. 

I was at the game with some frat brothers(enjoying my first legal, non champaign bar, drinks)  Like I said in a few other threads, the Vikings are phonies and they have been found out. Vikings looked uninspired and Howard is the real freaking deal. The Bears oline was very banged up but they made 0 excuses and went out to play. 

Keeping Cutler clean and giving Howard just enough room to use his explosive, bowling ball running was enough to let da Burrs blow them out. 

I'm a Colts fan, but living in the Chicago area so long makes me root for the Bears and i was happy for them. On a side note, a lot of the Vikings fans were very sore losers. 

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Good job by the Bears......even without their two guards

....Jay is better tha Brian Hoyer even though Hoyer creates better numbers.

Vikings are missing a lot of people and its starting to show

I am glad Houston decided to go chase Brock and not trade for Cutler. With him they would probably go very close to making a serious run. 

Of course I picked Minnesota in my pick em pool and they let me down.  They look awful.  The Bears are arguably the second worse team in the league only in front of Cleveland.  Even Minnesota's D looked awful.  I am going to predict they finish no better than 9-7.  I honestly think the Colts can beat them in Minnesota and that's saying a lot.

3 hours ago, 19colt said:

I am glad Houston decided to go chase Brock and not trade for Cutler. With him they would probably go very close to making a serious run. 

Cutler plays one good game and now you think he's suited for a Super Bowl run? Let's not be sensational here lol.