Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dak must remain the Cowboys starter.

RockThatBlue

2 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

So according to jvan they can't trade Romo, they can't play Romo, the can't bench Dak, they're going undefeated, and if they don't none of that changes which would be just typical. 

:scratch::dunno::violin:

When did I say anything other than a team won't trade the house for romo,  And dak is better than osweiler?

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

You implied it pretty strongly and that's what anybody who read what you said will take away from this. Besides that's how you ran what you got out of what I said a week or so ago when this thread was about something else. See how annoying that is?

Not really,   you said there would be teams that would trade the house for him.    I don't think any team will come of with more than a second round pick tops.    

5 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

Well there was a team that gave $72 million to Brock Osweiler...I know I know it wasn't a trade but connect the dots, look at the paralells, take a reading comprehension course Idk...

I think you need the comprehension test.    Signing as a free agent and being traded for multiple premium draft picks aren't similar.    Get it.    It isn't hard.   

I think Romo is exactly where he should be...

as of now..he's a backup on a Super Bowl contender.....

....waiting to come out of the 'bullpen' when they need him.

I dont see a trade partner.(even if theres a QB injury) ...Denver....Not in their offense.....Rams....No...

Minnesota..not unless Dallas pays his salary....Jets..they're not really in the playoff race.

Teams would trade for Jay Cutler before they'd trade for Romo

1 hour ago, BloodyChamp said:

LOL what a weak try...you say that like the Texans signed some free agent at league minimum and that anything less than 2 first rounders and a third wouldn't apply to what I was talking about. 

What is your definition of a team "trading the house"?.    And brock isn't almost 40 and has Samuel L Jackson's body from unbreakable

On 10/31/2016 at 10:41 AM, BloodyChamp said:

Somebody somewhere will trade the house for Romo. We've seen similar situations so many times, plus there are more * coaches and GMs in the game now than I've ever seen lol! 

You said trade the house for romo.   No,   No team is going to do that.    

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

This morning on Mike & Mike it was said Romo is the back up officially. No surprise and a wise choice to maintain their streak. The next buzz will be where does Romo go from here?

To the bank, to cash his monthly fat paychecks, :) backup or not.

I posted yesterday Dak was in for good but later that day the opposite was said on another show. According to this second show Jerry Jones is committing to only one more game. I heard Romo and Jones are very tight for some reason. They are on an 8 game winning streak, how do you change QBs now?! 

4 hours ago, King Colt said:

I posted yesterday Dak was in for good but later that day the opposite was said on another show. According to this second show Jerry Jones is committing to only one more game. I heard Romo and Jones are very tight for some reason. They are on an 8 game winning streak, how do you change QBs now?! 

They've always been tight, Payton and Brees tight. I thought that was over though. Wowwwwww...

Dak is winning a Super Bowl in his career, mark it down. 

Dallas is due! They've been so due to end their SB drought considering their history. 

I hope it happens this year. This kid is the closest thing I have seen to Brett Favre, and is our new gunslinger. 

Payback is coming for the Dez Bryant catch game, Dallas so far is the only balanced team in the NFC who is winning games. I hope they win it all this year, if not then next year. Dak is going to be a star and carry this team for a long time.