Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Actually there was some improvement in this game... seriously

JPFolks

1 hour ago, bluephantom87 said:

This.... WHY is Josh even on the field?! He is absolutely TERRIBLE!!!! He's turtle SLOW, a poor tackler and can't cover ANYONE but he's another one of Chuck's guys so HIS poor play will be swept under the rug because McNary keeps chopping wood!!!

Isn't he one of Grigson's guys? 

15 minutes ago, VaAllDay757 said:

Melvin is not a starting cornerback sorry but he makes too many mistakes and last night proved it that last deep ball with him one on one coverage let's me know the coaching staff is slow as molasses 

I think considering what we have been working with, he's filled in pretty well.  I mean, who else do we have? He looks better than Robinson!

2 hours ago, digroute88 said:

The best part is that were going to get a high draft pick next year if we can keep this up . Didn't everyone kind of feel like we were going to lose this game somehow ?

I told my wife when we were up 14 with 4 minutes to go that they would win in overtime.  It just appeared inevitable.  All the good stuff they did the first 50+ minutes went out the window and the defense was so stripped down I am surprised they even knew the guys names they were playing next to.. (maybe they didn't).  It was Detroit all over again.  No late game clock management and no defense.  

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Well it looks like winning all 3 games in Bears, at Texans, and at Titans didn't happen like we said that was needed. Now we are in a hole. What a terrible loss. ESPN said no team has blown a 14 point lead with less than 3 minutes to go since 2011.

But it seemed inevitable....

Here's the problem with last nights game against Houston.  The Colts lead most of the game.  They do not know how to seal the deal.  They're so used to playing when they're down 20-0 in the first half.  This was a new situation to them where they had the lead for most of the game.  Uncharted territory.