Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

London Colts Game

DanishColtsFan

3 hours ago, CroatianColtsFan21 said:

I don't think there are home/guest sides of stadiums at nfl games, like there are at soccer stadiums..

The crowds are mixed usually.. I bought my tickets (nosebleeds) and there was no option colts/jags seats..

Besides, at wembley there will probably be more fans of other teams than colts and jags fans together..

There actually is Home/Away sides in most NFL stadiums. :) 

For the London game Jacksonville is home, so if you can find out the Home/Away sides in that stadium you should be set.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I thought he was asking which side the Colts would be on.   As a fan, it's always better to be able to see your players on the sidelines.

Is this a home game for the Colts or the Jags?

Jags are always the home team there (getting them ready to move there I think....).  They lose a home game...they finally might have an improved team and they only get 7 home games....

3 hours ago, CroatianColtsFan21 said:

I completely missed the point of this thread.. Still don't get it why it matters..

If you're on colts side of stadium you'll mostly be looking at their rear ends from near, or look at their faces from the oposite side from far..

Or if you are like me on block 506 you'll be watching them from side and from afar.. 

I think it is better to be behind them.   Your closer and can see them interacting.   When they are on the other side, sometimes you need binoculars to tell who is who.  

• 2 weeks later...