Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts to honor SB XLI team at LOS on 11/20 vs. Titans

bababooey

21 minutes ago, Coltfreak said:

Indy is one of the easiest towns to walk around in.  You won't need a car.  Find the circle center mall and start there.  Restaurants are all close to there and it's a 10 minute walk to LOS

Make sure your fiancé knows she cannot take a purse into the stadium 

haha I think this message was meant for @bababooey.   

21 minutes ago, Gramz said:

wth is this about?    

Who knows what it means? I see nothing wrong with celebrating a SB winning team for their accomplishments. All we have is history to go by to determine who the greatest teams and franchises have been. I find that person's Post strange actually considering the 2006 team is the only Pro sports Championship in Indianapolis unless you count ABA Championships by the Pacers in the early 70's. Every fan I know talks about their teams past if they have won Championships, Pats fans do it daily.

21 hours ago, Coltfreak said:

Indy is one of the easiest towns to walk around in.  You won't need a car.  Find the circle center mall and start there.  Restaurants are all close to there and it's a 10 minute walk to LOS

Make sure your fiancé knows she cannot take a purse into the stadium 

haha thank you, @Gramz definitely knows this rule. We went to the Broncos/Saints game this past weekend so she knows the rules now!

9 hours ago, NeedsADefence said:

yay but pats fans have something we dont a Great coach and coordinators that know what the hell they are doing

There is no law against supporting a different team. Go support the Pats. To give you a head start, I can send you some of my wife's New England merchandise.....

51 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

There is no law against supporting a different team. Go support the Pats. To give you a head start, I can send you some of my wife's New England merchandise.....

You're strong for being married to a Pats fan. 

Burn it all when she sleeps :)