Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Coughlin..

DILLIGAFER

Coughlin in Indy? From one Manning to another? His contract is up this year. Do you think the Giants will renew. If people remember they were talking about getting rid of him. Does that change now that they are on fire as of late? Giants found a running game and the defense has stepped up.

It seems like every year, Giants fans turn to hate this guy and want to fire them. Then he leads them to the playoffs. Same thing happened in 2007 I believe. Giants fans wanted Coughlin and Eli out, then they won a championship. This year, Giants fans wanted Coughlin and Eli out...

Personally, I would love to see Coughlin here

I live in the NY market and see many Giants games. I'm telling you, it is just some kind of intangible that this guy has...but he is a winner!

Each year i think of him being fired but he keeps coming back. He has excellent coordinators and this guy really knows how

to motivate his team. it has gone from yelling at his guys to giving them the "c'mon, let's do better" from the sidelines. He is

a VERY, VERY good coach. This year proves it out.

In my opinion we would be much better with Coughlin then with the candidates i've see thus far for our HC opening.

My .02

Coughlin in Indy? From one Manning to another? His contract is up this year. Do you think the Giants will renew. If people remember they were talking about getting rid of him. Does that change now that they are on fire as of late? Giants found a running game and the defense has stepped up.

I think he stays in New York. That entire organization is very loyal to their own coaches.