Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lamar Miller to Houston

corgi

1 hour ago, QwizBoy said:

I can hear angels singing...or maybe I had too much to drink...in any case this is a good day! I love the free agency period :heart:

I don't think it's a good day for Colts fans.

We are not addressing our many needs while our division rivals are powering up and adding playmakers.

2 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher said:

I don't think it's a good day for Colts fans.

We are not addressing our many needs while our division rivals are powering up and adding playmakers.

You're right. But hey, its still early, only the second day. There's still talent to be had out there. What do you think the Colts will address first in free agency, if anything at all? I already heard about Allen and the long snapper.

27 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

You're right. But hey, its still early, only the second day. There's still talent to be had out there. What do you think the Colts will address first in free agency, if anything at all? I already heard about Allen and the long snapper.

We are thin at OLB....need another starting corner...we could lose starting inside LB and likely a TE. Hard to say what we target but I look for a veteran TE maybe a Vernon Davis type..seems like we are targeting Courtney Upshaw to help the OLBs, I'm not sure who we go after at corner but I think we make a move there too. I'd say we also sign another veteran running back too...I'd think we try to save our draft picks to go after defense and OL. 

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

We are thin at OLB....need another starting corner...we could lose starting inside LB and likely a TE. Hard to say what we target but I look for a veteran TE maybe a Vernon Davis type..seems like we are targeting Courtney Upshaw to help the OLBs, I'm not sure who we go after at corner but I think we make a move there too. I'd say we also sign another veteran running back too...I'd think we try to save our draft picks to go after defense and OL. 

Oh yeah, I know you lost Lowery and Fleener, and given Allen's injury history, going after someone like Vernon Davis would make sense. Or else try to trade back in the Draft for Hunter Henry...I wonder if the coaching staff will make any big moves. I've heard the Upshaw rumors, that wouldn't be the perfect move, but I could see him as a depth signing. Brent Grimes was just released...maybe he will follow his old teammate Davis to Indiana?