Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL top 100

CR91

I think there'a a decent chance that we get shutout....

If I had to guess at one,  it would be Hilton.    He put up numbers despite our QB situation.

Davis?     No.      The first half of the season was very poor.

AV?        Doubtful.      The team did poorly and didn't make the playoffs and I'm not even sure AV made the Pro Bowl.     So, I can see the players voting for someone else.

It'll be interesting to see if Luck drops all the way out.       Wasn't he in the teens last year?     But that's what an injury can do to you......

33 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I think there'a a decent chance that we get shutout....

If I had to guess at one,  it would be Hilton.    He put up numbers despite our QB situation.

Davis?     No.      The first half of the season was very poor.

AV?        Doubtful.      The team did poorly and didn't make the playoffs and I'm not even sure AV made the Pro Bowl.     So, I can see the players voting for someone else.

It'll be interesting to see if Luck drops all the way out.       Wasn't he in the teens last year?     But that's what an injury can do to you......

Andrew was #7 last season so despite having an offseason and being injured I bet he still gets in based on reputation. Probably could be as high as 75 or so. I would say between 75-100. It could even be 100?

3 hours ago, bravo4460 said:

Adam made 100 last year and people complained that a kicker made it. 

I dont think anyone makes it this year honestly... 

It's the best players from 2015 and Mcafee and Vinny would be the best chances. 

I agree McAfee was our MVP season long last year.  Sad but true in my opinion.  (Just ahead of Hasselbeck)

39 minutes ago, RealityIsLuck said:

I could see Hilton making the low 80's. Maybe Davis around there too, probably Luck at about 40-50 too. 

If Luck makes it that would be ridiculous. Lol

its the top 100 players of 2015. Not the top 100 players in the league of all time. Luck was TERRIBLE last year.

On 2/21/2016 at 4:37 PM, bravo4460 said:

If Luck makes it that would be ridiculous. Lol

its the top 100 players of 2015. Not the top 100 players in the league of all time. Luck was TERRIBLE last year.

peyton made it in 2012 even though he never played in 2011 same thing with peterson

This list isn't based on what the player did the year before SOLELY. The NFL Network says it is but it isn't. It is also based on reputation and common sense so Andrew will make the Top 100. There is nobody in their right mind that doesn't think Andrew isn't a Top 100 player when healthy. It wouldn't shock me if he made Top 75 actually.