Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Conspiracy theory about the super bowl

CR91

My friend gave me his idea about the panthers and broncos being set up by the NFL. It was the 50th anniversary of the black panthers. The logo for the panthers is a black panther. Denver broncos logo is a white horse. Panthers wore black jerseys broncos wore white jerseys.The black panthers opposed the police force which was mostly white and controlled by the KKK. Peyton's nickname is the sheriff. Beyonce did a halftime tribute to the black panthers. 

I don't know if I agree. It's a bit farfetched, but I love conspiracy theories. Opinions?

Truth.  50th anniversary of the Black Panthers.

Truth.  Carolina's mascot is Black Panther.

Truth.  Carolina wore Black jerseys.

Truth.   Beyonce' did tribute to Black Panthers at halftime.

Truth.   Broncos logo is a white horse.

Truth.   Broncos wore white jerseys.

Truth.   Peyton's nickname is the Sheriff.

While this all may be a cool coincidence to some, it's nothing more than that.  

Thinking that this Super Bowl was a conspiracy, or setup is complete and total garbage not to mention disrespect and insult to these two teams that persevered and fought hard all season and deserved to be on this stage and in the spotlight.    

13 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

Thinking that this Super Bowl was a conspiracy, or setup is complete and total garbage not to mention disrespect and insult to these two teams that persevered and fought hard all season and deserved to be on this stage and in the spotlight.    

Truth, Denver kicked Cam's rear haha 

39 minutes ago, CR91 said:

My friend gave me his idea about the panthers and broncos being set up by the NFL. It was the 50th anniversary of the black panthers. The logo for the panthers is a black panther. Denver broncos logo is a white horse. Panthers wore black jerseys broncos wore white jerseys.The black panthers opposed the police force which was mostly white and controlled by the KKK. Peyton's nickname is the sheriff. Beyonce did a halftime tribute to the black panthers. 

I don't know if I agree. It's a bit farfetched, but I love conspiracy theories. Opinions?

Denver had the better team IMO, much better Defense and a HOFame QB. I really don't even think it was a upset.

56 minutes ago, CR91 said:

36 minutes ago, Mrs. Misunderstood said:

IS a farce to think conspiracy, to address 1 point 

here is why BTW they wore white-  I ran a search search for reasons  Re white Jersey choice, but u see I take this site with love, so put in way to much time when it may seem like all i need is a short comment, 1st in med class I only know to do thinks 1 way- and thats 1 reason with all my my PT & Drs & med health precludes me from commenting all year, just takes alot out of me

Here is what i found on white Jrersy & why

The Broncos choose to wear white for Super Bowl 50

Good news for the superstitious: The Broncos as the "home" team in the Super Bowl have chosen to wear white. ( the home gets choice of uniforms )

EXCERPT

also 

The Broncos were precluded from choosing to wear blue, because they are the team's current alternate uniform. Alternates cannot be worn in the Super Bowl. 

The last time the Broncos wore white in the big game, John Elway and company stomped the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl XXXIII. Elway sealed his legacy and retired as a back-to-back World Champion. 

And it's probably a good thing, if you're superstitious at all. In their seven previous Super Bowl appearances, the Broncos are 0-4 wearing orange, 1-0 wearing blue and 1-1 in white

Even if you are not superstitious, consider this: The average score of Super Bowls when the Broncos wear orange is 41.75 to 9.5.  (( as lossers ))

-----------------

( thus whether u r superstitiou or not' Broncos werent allowed to wear blue alternate uniforms &   The only reason the Broncos would have chosen to wear white is to avert the bad Super Bowl jinx when wearing orange & they were 0 & 4 )

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/story/1636080-broncos-will-wear-white-jerseys-super-bowl

• Nadine locked this topic